731B Cranbury Cross Road?Cell?| 732.991.5204?
North Brunswick, NJ 08902?E-Mail?| Branden@greydoorphotography.com
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
Final Cut Pro
Logic Pro 8
Proficient in Mac Computers
Grey Door Photography March 2010 - Current
Co-Owner & Photographer | North Brunswick, NJ
• Photograph weddings, engagements, families and bands.
• Edit in Photoshop & Lightroom.
• Manage website & all the company’s social networking sites (Facebook & Twitter).
Skechers U.S.A.? May 2010 - Current
Assistant Manager | Woodbridge, NJ
• Oversee daily store operations & manage a team of up to 5 employees.
Starbuck Coffee Co.? 2005-2008; November 2009 – May 2010
Shift Supervisor | New Brunswick, NJ & Bridgewater, NJ
Community Ambassador | New Brunswick, NJ
• Oversaw store operations & managed a team of 5 employees during my shift.
• Partnered with non-profits & local companies in the New Brunswick area to organize events hosted & sponsored by Starbucks. Events included: art shows, clothing sales for low-income households, volunteering at local soup kitchens.
The Point Church? 2004-2009
Worship Leader | New Brunswick, NJ & North Brunswick, NJ
• Organized and planned the music program for the weekly worship service.
• Oversaw a team of 10-15 musicians.
• Mentored and trained upcoming musicians in the church who now actively lead worship for one of the church’s worship services.
Hallel Music? 2009
President | Flemington, NJ
• Oversaw day-to-day operations of the record label.
• Mentored Hallel Music’s artists by helping them to better connect with their fanbase using social networking (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace).
• Planned, organized, & executed tours for artists, which included radio interviews, concert events, and bookstore & television appearances.
• Project Manager for a (4) song EP for Hallel Music artist Chris Dickson.
Yardman Lawn Company? 2003-2005
Foreman | Acworth, GA
• Managed a team of 5 employees.
• Maintained approximately 40 client properties.
East Paulding High School?
High school diploma
Middlesex County College