I have attached my resume for your convenience. I am a ten-year court reporter and also do proofing and editing for fellow court reporters.
Acquire a position as a court reporter where I can use my experience and knowledge.
Work History ~ 2002 - Present
Independent contractor having reported depositions lasting from ten minutes to week-long cases covering the following areas:
• Personal injury
• Worker’s compensation
• Domestic relations
• IME exams
• Medical malpractice
• Expert witnesses prior to trial
Extensive reporting in the following areas:
• Certification in Washington state
• Schedule flexibility
• Ability to keep confidential information
• Excellent communication, grammar and editing skills
• Track record of reliability in meeting deadlines
• Superior attention to detail and accuracy
My work entails local depositions to include traveling throughout the U.S., Copenhagen, Taiwan, Montreal, and London reporting very complex litigation testimony.
Next-day rough drafts available, and per request, the final transcript by normal turnaround time.
Washington CCR #2776
Notary in Oregon, Washington, North Carolina