Once when I asked for a raise one of my employers replied with, “look any fool with a piece of paper and a crayon can write.” It was harsh but I realized he was quite right.
At the end of the day all I can really bring to the table is experience, an odd sense of humour and a modest amount of talent. As a writer, I bring more than 25 years of experience and can write to any age and any voice. I, not only sympathize with both clients and listeners and or readers, I can also empathize with them: I know what it’s like to be both a business operator and a homemaker; and there are few writers who can say that. It’s what makes me the very best at what I do. I know the clients because I have been one. I know the demo because I have lived it.
- Writing professionally for more than 30 years
- Creative Director, imaging, promotions and advertising copywriter Radio
- Political and business advertising writer/consultant
- Newspaper Columnist
- Political Consultant
- Political Assistant
- Speech Writer (Freelance)
- Former president of a print advertising and distribution company