Grand Valley State University 2008 - 2011
Bachelors of Science in Photography
Muskegon Community College 2004 - 2007
Associates of Science in Graphic design
Photography 1, Photography 2, Classic 4x5, Intro to Color Photography, Computer Photo, Senior Thesis, Experimental B&W Photography, Advanced Color Photography, Social Eye (Documentary)
Proficient in the use of Strobe Lighting, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign,
Pep Freelance Photographer
2010 - Present
• Work on final edits of photographs after events
• Researching and developing solutions to client requests
• Planning and executing the placement of photographers
Taco Bell Shift Manager
2001 - Present
• Educated on handling customers concerns.
• Work has included knowledge of accounting and organizing of files.
Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp Graphic Designer & Sales Associate
2006 - 2010
• Worked along side clients in creating T-shirts and logo design for sale.
• By selling the uniforms I become skilled at working with children as well as adults.
Calvin College Volunteer Campus Photographer
2011 - Present
• Photographing requested events
• Photo Restorations
Boy Scouts Assistant Scoutmaster
2004 - 2006
• Rank of Eagle Scout
Bling Flash Art (Gallery Show) 2011
(3 Pieces now in the collection of Grand Valley State University)
Student Collective (Gallery Show) 2011
Finalist in the Best of College Photography contest 2010
Photographer’s Forum Magazine