I’m an enthusiastic, motivated and a very capable person with aspirations to a career in media. Enjoy working both as an individual and within a team, grasping at new concepts and ideas. Now seeking for the next challenging and rewarding opportunity within a successful post-production company.
i “DO” media June-2006 – Current
ROLE- Video Editor/Supervisor
I DO Media is a video & Multimedia production company that provides services; video production & design, Multimedia website & Design and presentation graphics design.
It’s clients being Zee TV, Asian women magazine, B4U and many more.
• Logging tapes
• Digitize footage
• Editing video footages using Final Cut Pro
• Graphics in Motion
• DVD Authoring using DVD Studio Pro
• Supervising junior editors
• Troubleshooting basic technical issues
• Ensure projects meet deadline
• Exporting various formats using Compressor (MPEG 2, MP4 etc.)
• To work closely with clients to ensure we meet their requirements.
WORK EXPERIENCE HISTORY
YCTV March-2006 – June 2006
ROLE- Vision Mixer/ VT Operator
YCTV is a Production Company that creates documentaries, game shows and dramas to educate young people.
• Script writing, (this involved working in a team to create a script and organising the procedures to be implemented for a talk show which was to be filmed in a live studio).
• Attended regular meets to organize and pre-plan the live show.
• Trained to be the video mixer and VT operator for the live shoot in less than a day, on the day of the shoot. (The role of vision mixer involved communicating with three cameramen to direct them and switch between cameras during a live shoot; this enabled me to experience working under an extreme amount of pressure.)
• Trained to be the video mixer and VT operator (The role of VT operator involved switching from a live feed to pre-recorded material on cue from the presenter; this task involved multitasking, as I had to do the vision mixing simultaneously.)
Sharpcards Ltd June 2006 – July 2006
ROLE- Animation Technician
A medium sized company which creates animations and screen savers for mobile phones.
• Edited and resized images using Photoshop and Image Ready in preparation for distribution.
• Created original images for later animation.
• Used the images I had created to create animations using Flash.
BRUNEL UNIVERSITY (UXBRIDGE) 2004 – 2007
BSc (Hons) Multimedia Technology & Design
Successfully passed the following units:
• Multimedia Design
• Multimedia Studios
• Internet Technologies
• Website Design
• Video & Sound
• Web Applications
• 3D Graphics
• Virtual Reality
• Digital Sound & Music Production
• Image in Motion
• Multimedia Production Management
ST CHARLES SIXTH FORM 2002 – 2004
• Media Studies
• Business Studies
SION MANNING RC GIRLS SCHOOL 1997-2002
GCSE’S: 10 A-C passes including English and Maths
• Final Cut Pro
• DVD Studio Pro
• Macromedia Flash
• Microsoft Office
1. English – My spoken and written knowledge in this language are fluent.
2. French – In this language I got basic knowledge, was studying it for 4 years in school.
3. Tamil – My spoken and written knowledge in this language are fluent.
Hobbies & Interests I enjoy socializing with people from different background and culture. I am an active person, member of LA fitness gym. I’m a trained classical Indian dancer. During university time, I was an event coordinator at the Tamil society.
• Full clean Driving License
References are available on request