Greeley, CO email@example.com
• Foreign language teaching experience
• Hands-on translating experience
• Formal training in manual black box software testing and information technology
• Quick learner, problem solver with a positive attitude and ability to interact with the team
• Green Card holder
Native: Russian, Belarusian
Foreign : German
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
2011 TESOL Certificate, Linguaedge, LA, CA
2011 Software Quality Assurance, Portnov Computer School, Los Altos, CA
2011 Information Technology, Portnov Computer School, Los Altos, CA
2009 Bachelor of Business Administration, State University, Minsk, Belarus
2008 Bachelor of Education (English, German, Russian), State Linguistics University, Minsk, Belarus
Platforms: Windows 7/Vista/XP, MAC OS X
Mobile Platforms: Windows Mobile, iPhone OS, Android OS
Bug Tracking: Elementool, JIRA
Browsers: MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
2011 QA engineer, Recommended Test Labs, San Francisco, CA.
• Performed functionality, feature conformance, application compatibility testing on a number of platforms.
2009 – 2010 Travel Specialist/Translator, Greenwich Business Travel, Minsk, Belarus
• Developed, translated and executed international and domestic travel and meeting plans for corporate clients
• Utilized travel accommodations software and productivity software applications on everyday basis
• Designed custom independent tours to meet client’s special interests, time frame, preferred mode of transportation, etc.
2008 – 2009 Teacher of English, Middle School #21, Minsk, Belarus
• Prepared lesson plans according to the curriculum and delivering scheduled lectures
• Arranged performance evaluation tests and providing detailed feedbacks about areas of improvement
• Counseling students as per their academic needs.