ZOLTAN G. LIBERTINI
203.513.7148 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced print, production and sales manager seeking a position in a company that values high-quality graphic design and exemplary customer service.
HIGH RIDGE PRINTING & COPY CENTER, Stamford, CT 2004 - Present
• Oversee the production process from initial customer contact to the final product.
• Help customers meet their printing needs in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
• Manage graphic design, press, bindery and logistics departments. Responsibilities include assigning jobs, scheduling teams, proofing work and providing quality control.
• Provide graphics team with design and typesetting concepts and direction.
• Work with outside vendors and suppliers to negotiate pricing and manage incoming work.
UNITED STATES TOBACCO CORPORATION, Greenwich, CT 2002-2003
• Research, analyze and report on sales trends and market conditions.
• Develop market-specific customer analysis.
NORELCO CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY, Stamford, CT 1999-2002
• Develop key accounts by providing accurate reporting for ongoing strategic initiatives.
• Create internal daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, including inventory, price point, vendor scorecards and sales trends.
• Manage inventory issues, including order tracking and fulfillment.
UNITED STATES SURGICAL CORPORATION, Norwalk, CT 1994-1999
Collection Portfolio Analyst/Team Leader (1997-1999)
• Manage distributor accounts receivable files.
• Resolve rebate discrepancies by researching usage and rebate GQL reports.
Distributor Account Specialist (1997)
• Process quarterly inventory balancing returns for distributor accounts, monitor inventory and run reports.
Distributor Assistant (1995-1997)
• Process, record and maintain specialized distributor orders.
Customer Service Representative (1994-1995)
• Work with customers to place orders, track sales and resolve open issues.
Macintosh platforms: Adobe Creative Suite, Quark XPress
IBM platforms: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Connecticut Institute of Art, Greenwich, CT
Graphic Design, October 2000-December 2001
Central Connecticut State University, New Britain, CT
Bachelor of Science, Marketing, December 1992