To lead, or work within, a team of highly skilled and driven individuals on various media, game, and production related projects where creativity and problem solving are valued skills.
The Art Institute of Tampa, FL
Bachelor’s Degree in Media Arts & Animation
Winter 2006 – December 2010
Professional knowledge of Production Pipeline, Excellent communication skills as well as problem solving.
Fluent in: Maya, 3DS Max, Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator and Premier, WordPress Web Design, MS Word, Power Point and Articulate.
Experienced with: Blender, After Effects and Final Cut Pro.
Windows 7 Tutorial Video Challenge: $5000 Break Room Upgrade
Developed and directed a short comedic film showcasing some of the new changes present in Windows 7 for Microsoft and Best Buy.
Technology Transfer Services: Tampa, Florida:
Feb 2011 – Present
- Animate and create 3D assets for a virtual game-based learning world
- Animate, as well as create, 3D and 2D assets for use in industrial eLearning materials
- Create graphic designs for Expo’s and advertisement
Angry Rock Studios: Orlando, Florida:
2010 – Present
3D Animator/Game Designer/Script Writer
- Currently work alongside a private team to create iPhone games
- Create elements of gameplay, from story to layout, level concept and boss encounters
- Develop concept art, 3D Modeling ad 3D Animations
Rack Pack Comics Podcast: Tampa, Florida:
2009 – Present
Writer, Producer, Editor, Illustrator
- Develop, within a team, the creation of a satirical comic book podcast and work on sound design and editing for each episode (44 so far)
- Maintain the website and created comic strips for it, as well as promoting it within the comic book community
- Operated cameras and equipment for interviews with creative professionals and leaders within the comic book industry
America’s Auction Network: St. Petersburg, Florida:
2007 – 2008
Video Editor and Production Crew
- Worked on a team in a fast paced live television environment, editing video and creating 3D Animations for promotions
- Edited images for website use and controlled the main production board during live broadcast on TV
- Operated camera equipment for live broadcast
Chris Roth CG: St. Petersburg, Florida:
April – July 2010
Freelance CG Artist
- Led a small team on the completion of 22 animations of video cameras for commercial use
- 3D modeled several cameras for commercial web advertisements
- Animated every scene for web ads