Experienced in writing articles for a variety of subjects for used as marketing content and website content.
• Experienced in writing full length manuals of a technical nature dealing with both hardware and software.
• Strong technical command of the English language; familiarity with virtually all writing styles; serious commitment to excellence in the printed and published word.
• Competent researcher.
B.S., Biology, East Central University, Ada, OK 2004
A.A., Journalism, Eastern Oklahoma State College, Wilburton, OK
Writer/Sole Proprietor – Ds Writing Pad, Broken Arrow, OK 8/2010 - Present
• Edit, rewrite, and proofread articles used for marketing purposes
• Write, Edit, and proofread content used for websites.
• Work with a variety of clients to ensure that work is satisfactory and delivered in a timely manner.
Technical Writer – FlightSafety International, Broken Arrow, OK 1/2008 - Present
• Collect information, interpret drawings, and statements of work to determine what manuals are needed for Operation and Maintenance Manual sets.
• Edit, write, and proofread manual sets for distribution with flight simulators that leave the facility.
• Help maintain writing schedule.
• Assist in creating cds and drawing packages for shipment.
• Administrator of online training classes provided by FlightSafety’s Technical Documentation and Training department. This includes scheduling sessions, uploading content, and keeping records of attendance.
WordPerfect • Microsoft Word • Adobe Acrobat • Ventura Publisher • IBM Systems • AutoCAD 2010 • WebEx Training Center
Writing Samples & References Available