KANDACE LESLIE MILLER
Ambitious, self-starter seeking a position with a company that will allow me to
fully utilize my communication, organizational, and artistic skills.
Summary of Qualifications
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Creative and resourceful.
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
• Outgoing and well organized.
• Proficiency using Windows 7, XP, and Vista
• Trained and skilled in MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite; and Corel Painter Essentials.
• Excellent PC and data entry skills with 60 WPM tested typing speed.
Associate’s Degree, Digital Imaging and Design Technology Dec. 2011 Texas State Technical College, Abilene, Texas GPA – 4.0
Skills • Digital Imaging and Digital Video • Computer Illustration
• Web Design Tools • Fundamentals of Photography
• Design Communication • Digital Publishing
• Interactive Digital Media
Hotel Reservationist 2009
• Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels or motels.
• Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
• Verify customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
Client Services Representative 2007-2008
Grand Prairie, Texas
•. Implement change request orders to existing accounts and perform other account maintenance and clerical duties as requested.
• Act as an interface between the customers and the company by attending to their queries and handling consumer complaints.
• Proofreading of final products while on an hourly-deadline basis.
Activities and Honors
• Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Member