Obtain a job where I can work with the people in the community to provide service to them.
June 2011 – July 2011
Summer PALS Program: Program Leader
Direct elementary students in summer recreational activities which include arts and crafts, physical fitness, swimming, and beach activities under the supervision of the Program Director.
September 2009 – December 2009
Foodland: Courtesy Clerk
Assist with bagging groceries, help customers find various products, perform
carry-out service for customers, stock shelves and keep store and restroom clean by
sweeping, mopping, and other maintenance duties.
July 2008 – December 2008
Christ the King School: After-School Program Assistant
Assist students with any schoolwork and/or homework that has been assigned and not completed in class. Organize and supervise outdoor play games and activities with the students. Other duties as assigned by after-school program leader.
June 2007 – July 2007
Christ the King School: Summer School Aide
Responsible for assisting the summer school teacher in the general supervision of children in the 3rd – 6th grade. Help to teach and assist children in general areas of study (English, Math, Reading, Writing, Spelling, Art, P.E.)
2006 - 2010 Baldwin High School, Wailuku, Hawaii 96793
High School Diploma - May 2010
2010 - 2011 Hawaii Community College, Hilo, Hawaii
COMMUNITY SERVICE / VOLUNTEER
• Active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints youth group;
• Volunteer at the Homeless Shelter and Hale Kau Kau “feeding the needy” programs;
• Volunteer at various non-profit fundraisers in the community;
• Assists elderly with weekly errands, house cleaning, yard work, etc.;
• Provide childcare for family members and friends;
• Can organize, file, and follow directions well.
Available upon request