I'm seeking a position that will include, but not be limited to, the managing of outside relations and handling of complex and detailed oriented projects while maintaining every day activities.
GOLD CROWN RESORT – Oviedo, FL 03/2011 – 10/2011
Customer Service Representative
Provided services to assist in the customer’s travel needs
• Answering inbound calls, emails and messages to interests and inquiries from members who were looking to travel around the world in a timely manner.
• Resolved technical issues members had with their login and provided navigation assistance with using the main website.
• Coached fellow co-workers with their concerns and provided suggestions to assist with their tasks.
• Contacted resorts to reconfirm member’s reservations and making additional arrangements in making sure everything is in line for the member’s stay.
TELETECH, INC. – Sanford, FL 10/2008 – 09/2010
Active Coach At Home Email Support Agent
Assisting customers with their requests, concerns and questions through an online service
• Provided exceptional customer care before, during and after the sale of Reward Zone and .com accounts
• Provided ongoing care for the support of Reward Zone and .com accounts
• Directed clients to the proper department(s) as well as assisted with explaining
• Offered resolution to continue with the client's order(s) and assisted along with new online orders
• Coached online chat rooms to assist fellow co-workers with their questions, concerns
and provided resolution
• Co-managed high level calls and concerns of management and clients
• Programs in which I’ve worked with are as follows: fcClient, Breeze, Express Lane, Microsoft Word and Excel
CLOUD 10 - Sanford, FL 02/2008 – 09/2008
At Home Customer Support Representative
Receive incoming customer service calls via integrated response telephone system
• Assisted customers with billing inquiries
• Directed and assisted customers to local payment centers for resolution of payment issues
• Provided technical support for mobile phone access issues
• Educated customers on basic mobile functions and usage
VARIOUS TEMPORARY / CONTRACT ASSIGNMENTS - Carl Junction, MO 08/2007 – 02/2008
SOUTHERN INSURANCE UNDERWRITING - Winter Park, FL 04/2007 – 08/2007
Performed general office duties including typing, filing, and answering telephones.
• Transcribed and edited numerous policies for various insurance companies
• Was responsible for expedited mail delivery to all departments
• Was responsible for necessary documentation being handled exponentially of all outbound
mail to clients
• Archived and exported documents to ensure proper document workflow with the corporate office
AIG MARKETING AUTO INSURANCE - Lake Mary, FL 01/2007 – 04/2007
Customer Service Representative
Received incoming customer service calls via customer call center environment
• Responded to customer billing inquiries
• Assisted customers with completing necessary insurance forms based on accident/incident situations
• Educated customers on state guidelines and regulations
WELLS FARGO AUTO, INC. - Lake Mary, FL 06/2006 – 12/2006
• Helped with up to 30 days past due accounts and worked with other peers to provide resolution to current and future accounts
• Assisted clients with resolutions to making affordable payments to their past due accounts
• Provided support for inbound and outbound calls
• Mail handled inbound and outbound correspondence to assist with other departments
• 11,000-12,000 key strokes per minute - alpha/numeric
• 70 – 80 words per minute