Applications: MS Visual Studio .NET 2008, MS Visual Studio 6.0, MS SQL Server 2000/2008, MS Access, Oracle, Borland Delphi, Bugzilla, YouTrack, Silk Performer.
OS: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/7, Linux - Red Hat, Ubuntu
Danielson Services Limited, Nicosia, Cyprus
January 2008 – September 2011 Software Developer / Finance Administrator
• Designed and implemented software application and database of client’s group of companies’ liabilities using VB.NET at the front end, MS SQL Server at the back end. Designed advanced queries and stored procedures. The application automated the calculation of payments between clients, generated instructions, reports using SSRS and MS Excel 2010. Optimized day-to-day work using advanced Excel techniques.
• Worked in group responsible for creating and optimizing of financial flows: drawing up and repayment of Loans, payment of interests, increase of share capital, dividend payments, promissory notes payments, etc. Prepared, and approved Loan Agreements with and between our clients. Arranged and controlled the executions of payments under Loan and Sales-Purchase Agreements. Reviewed financial statements, trial balances, sales and activity reports.
• Environment: MS Visual Studio .NET 2008, MS SQL Server 2008, MS Office 2003/2010, QuickBooks, 1C.
LLC ‘Publishing House Optsion’, Moscow, Russia
January 2005 - December 2007 Visual Basic Programmer
• Designed, implemented a software applications using VB.NET, SQL Server 2000, and DB2. Designed both interface and database. This application helped clients (appraisers) to get faster and easier access to reference data. Supported previously developed application written in Borland Delphi and MS Access 2000. Merged existing databases. Joined data from MS Excel files into SQL Server database using VBA technics. Designed and implemented the software system for job accounting and project management using Access 2003. Worked in close collaboration with appraisers applying practically VBA in Excel sheets and preforming selection and sorting in Access. Consulted the personnel on Excel matters like functions, macros, and optimization.
• Environment: MS Visual Studio .NET 2003/2005, Visual Basic 6.0, MS SQL Server 2000, DB2, MS Office 2003, Borland Delphi.
LLC Business Plus, Moscow, Russia
October 2003 - May 2004 Software Quality Assurance Engineer
• Participated in testing of client/server applications. Designed appropriate test cases to provide optimal test coverage. Performed black-box testing. Reviewed and analyzed system’s functional specifications. Developed and implemented test plans. Wrote and executed test cases for acceptance and regression tests. Worked closely with development team to accurately classify, describe and monitor product engineering problems in the corporate tracking system
• Environment: MS Windows 2000, Silk Performer 5.0
LaSalle College International Toronto Toronto, Canada
March 2003 – September 2003 Computer Programmer (volunteer)
• Modified college database, added several tables of MS Access. Designed and implemented several graphical interfaces for workstations of different departments using Visual Basic allowing interaction with the college DB. Created several code examples using Java AWT/Swing and examples of multithreading applications.
• Environment: MS Windows 2000, MS Access, MS Visual Studio 6.0, BlueJ.
Moscow State Technological University ‘Stankin’
BS (Engineer of Computer Science)
LaSalle College International Toronto
Diploma in Computer Programming and Information Technology
• English – fluent;
• Russian – native