• Strong sales, marketing, management background combined with fluency in a two languages (Arabic/English).
• Goal oriented, work well under pressure, great interpersonal and communication skills.
• Creative and skilled in Microsoft office (Excel, Access and project).
• Enthusiastic and experienced in overseas travel.
B.S Degree in Technical Management/specialty in Sales and Marketing
DeVry University, Tinley Park, IL GPA 3.8
Associates Degree in Business Administration/specialty in Marketing
Ivy Tech State College, Valparaiso, IN GPA 3.0
Career History & Accomplishments June/2005
Restaurant and Bar Manager, Pepe’s Restaurant
• Promoted to manager within 2 years.
• Organize, lead, and direct staff.
• Coordinate events, benefits, and big reservation parties.
• Plan weekly entertainment.
• Responsible for quality control (food/service).
• Daily inventory and stock.
• Maintain and create new customer relations.
• Handling customer service issues.
• Adapt well to change and focus on team building.
• End of day budget and money transactions.
Inventory support specialist, Sprint PCS March/2002
• Operate weekly and monthly inventory.
• Keep proper stock current on sales floor.
• Order inventory.
• Update and design floor planogram.
• Test phones and equipment for intentional damage and defectiveness.
• Update corporate office with data (current returns, return issues, defective units, and sales reports)
• Update sales reps with new information and technologies.
• Theft Control.
• Customer service (technical issues).
Sales rep, Wireless retail. January/2000
• New sales contracts and upgrade contracts.
• Opening and closing duties.
• Weekly inventory.
Volunteer work/Extra activities
• Organized veterans benefit, family benefit, and animal shelter benefits at my work place.