To exploit my work experience as a valuable and precious asset to succeed in any professional environment.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Proficient in Autodesk Maya software, ZBrush, efficient in Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Ilustrator CS6, Final Cut Pro, Pencil Check Pro,
M.A. 3D Modeling: started September 9 2011, online Program, Academy of Arts University of San Francisco
B.A. creative media: computer graphics and Game design, Graduated December 18 2010, GPA 3.29
University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, IL
Associate degree: Journalism specialties in TV/ Radio, writing, Public Relations, July 2001 to July 2006
William Harper Community College, Palatine, IL
1. ADAM/ THEORY: August 2012-present
• Digital Artist
• Internship in 3D modeling
2. FedEx: 2003 to august 15th 2011
• Package handler at home delivery facility, Schaumburg, IL, August 2003 to May 2005
• Scan and load, sort packages, drive and park trailers in and out of the facility.
• Inside Training Service Manager, McCook, IL, may 2005 to August 2006
• Train incoming employees, help or replace managers in case of absence, or vacation, park vans.
• Package Handler at FedEx ground Facility (Honolulu Airport Ground)
• Scan and load packages in air cans, fill out paperwork for managers and Aloha airlines.
3. UPS: Palatine, IL, 2002 to 2005
• Package handler, scan load, and sort packages
4. Best Buy: Schaumburg, IL, November 2001 to August 2003
• Stock room worker
5. Champs Sports: Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg, IL, August 2001 to June 2002
• Sales Associate and stock room worker
WORK EXPERIENCE REFERENCE
Direct Manager Ryan Brant
Cell Phone: 808-989-3664
Cell Phone: 808-888-9438
Fluent in French (1st language), efficient in Japanese, and Spanish
Award for Best animated feature of 2010 at the University of Hawaii at Manoa
Three months internship at Hawaii Animation Studio, from September 2010 to December 2010
Playing soccer, videogames, hiking, snorkeling, camping, going to the movies, Aikido