Kristen A. Weiss
Digital Marketing Consultant
Possessing over 15 years of experience driving strategic online & offline marketing programs, I have contributed to overall growth in product visibility, demand and ROI for several clients across many verticals including leading corporate, product and educational organizations. Highly competitive, passionate and articulate, I am able to achieve results above and beyond the expected.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Paid Search & SEO, social media marketing, online media & display advertising, website conversion optimization and MVT testing, on-site and conversion analytics, fully integrated marketing programs, email marketing, mobile marketing, shopping portal placements and management, brand monitoring, affiliate marketing.
2/10 – Present – Effective Edge Media – Founder – Freelancer - sNew Jersey
• Manage several complex online marketing programs for a variety of clients
• Work includes Social Media management and monitoring, PPC, email, SEO
• Month over month, produce favorable results for clients
2011-2012 – CUnet – Director, Audience Marketing Services – New Jersey
• Responsible for all aspects of the following 6 teams of personnel – Social Media, PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, Display and all Reporting and Analytics.
• Work to ensure full product offerings are utilized where appropriate across all clients as well as for internal Web properties to ensure a comprehensive Internet presence for our clients.
2010-2011 – CUnet – Account Director, School Delivery – New Jersey
• Began work at CUnet following the end of maternity leave.
• Sample Clients - Kaplan University, University of Phoenix, Grand Canyon University, Strayer, Career Ed, Anthem Education Group.
• Manage a team of 7 to monthly revenue goal of roughly $3M a month.
• Oversee all online marketing initiatives for areas of improvement and suggestion to clients – Identify new online areas for clients to expand into.
• Directly handle all escalations as well as new opportunities for clients.
2009-2010 – Zeta Interactive (Formerly DigitalGrit) – Director of Digital Services – New Jersey
(3/08 – 9/09 – SEM Strategist)
• Sample Clients -Kaplan University, K12, Pitney Bowes, Prudential, Sony, Intellicorp, TurboTax.
• Managed and oversaw roughly $1.3M in monthly budgets for Kaplan programs and Pitney Bowes programs alone.
• Successfully increased lead to enrollment percentage for Kaplan University by 52% overall.
2007-2008 – SendTraffic – Client Services Manager – New York, NY
• Sample Accounts - ITT Technical Institute, AccuQuote, InsideStore, Raymore & Flannagan, Amsterdam Printing, HealthNet, Crispy Gamer, Denver Mattress, Furniture Row and others.
• Managed and oversaw $1.5M+ in monthly budgets for 25+ clients across PPC, email, media and website programs.
• Managed a team of 10 ensuring top rate client communication and satisfaction, program success and growth as well as managing and mentoring employee internal growth and betterment.
2005-2007 – DigitalGrit – Account Manager – New Jersey
• Provide strategic direction of corporate-wide marketing programs for clients by planning, implementing, managing and optimizing comprehensive client online marketing efforts.
2002-2005 – Crystal Springs Resort Marketing Manager - New Jersey
Ramapo College of NJ Mahwah, NJ
B.A., Communications, Public Relations & Advertising
SKILLS & FURTHER TRAINING
Google, Yahoo and Microsoft (Bing) certified. Regular attendee of Internet Marketing tradeshows such as APSCU, PubCon, LeadsCon and ad:tech.
To be furnished upon request.