SANTA FE COMMUNITY COLLEGE – GRIP & LIGHTING MENTOR (2009 – PRESENT)
- Guest Lecturer for Intro to Grip and Intro to Lighting classes.
- Responsible for teaching the fundamentals of Cinematography.
- Showing how to operate different types of lights safely and efficiently.
- On set Key-Grip and Gaffer mentor for camera tests and student productions.
SERIOUS GRIPPAGE AND LIGHT CO. – GENERAL MANAGER (2008 – PRESENT)
- Managing the first Grip and Lighting Rental House in New Mexico.
- Working closely with producers and key crew members to meet equipment needs.
- Always putting customer service as highest priority.
- Training local interns to meet the demands of the film industry.
- Installed a Lien Theory of inventory control to lower operation costs.
- Work extensively with Filemaker Pro and Microsoft Word.
- Proficient in filing paperwork, scheduling appointments, distributing payroll, and managing resources.
CESSNA AIRCRAFT COMPANY – EDITOR / VIDEOGRAPHER (2006 - 2007)
- Responsibilities included documenting Engineering Test & Experimental Flight Test.
- Documented client customer-relations interviews.
- Created marketing and promotional videos for prospective clients.
- Created industrial videos for employees, detailing safety and awareness for specific departments.
- Preformed extensive time-lapse photography of Citation Jet assemblies.
2BRS – How To Relax (Music Video) Director/Editor
Film Students (Pilot) Dir. Of Photography
New Mexico Rain (Music Video) Dir. Of Photography
Tangerine (Music Video) Dir. Of Photography
ABQ Film Festival (Events, Parties, Ceremony) Lighting Director
Film Students (Webisode) Dir. Of Photography/Editor
2BRS (Documentary) Director/Editor
Sunnier Days (Documentary) Director/Editor
Chiketa Violenta – Tired (Music Video) Dir. Of Photography
Sliegh Bells – Straight A’s (Music Video) Dir. Of Photography
The Bacon That Smoked Dick (Short Film) Gaffer
Building A King (Promo) Editor/Camera Operator
Proficient in Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, and Adobe Premiere Pro.
Experience using Adobe After-Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Audition.
Strong working knowledge of professional and prosumer high definition camcorder, including maintenance, menu functions, and lens selection.
Extensive use with SteadiCam rigs, as well as Chapman-Leonard, Fisher, and Panther dollies & jibs.
VANCOUVER FILM SCHOOL FILM PRODUCTION (2008)
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS B.A.S. RADIO, TELEVISION, & FILM PROGRAM (2006)