Mobile: 00971 56 7542 177 Email: email@example.com
Has had five years of experience in highly qualified firms previously occupying the position of Assistant Managing Director Dewatering & Civil Works Company and recently working as Senior Programming Supervisor.
Successfully completed a Bachelor degree (B.A.) in Business Computing and highly qualified in Business Management
Skills. Proven ability in business planning, management, implementation, contributing significantly to bottom-line efficiency and profitability. Reputation as a self-directed professional with superior problem solving, communication, and organization skills. Successful in managing time, prioritizing tasks, and completing projects with improved quality.
Known for strong leadership and motivational skills that consistently produce positive change. Generated and expanded business through establishing an excellent reputation with a base of exemplary customer service.
To join and become a valuable member of an organisation, where I can apply my skills and knowledge as well as develop my capabilities and experiences for future growth whilst acquiring new abilities.
IPSOS – Dubai UAE – Senior Programming Supervisor Oct 2010 – Present
Ipsos is an innovative, entrepreneurial, client-focused organisation, providing research services to clients on a global basis. We set ourselves high standards and aim to work collaboratively in partnership with our teams in order to service our clients most effectively. Whilst working at Ipsos Dubai my role has included the following:
• Direct and manage project development from scripting to reporting.
• Define project and deliverables data before the due time.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to operation team members.
• Reporting the DE and field project time line.
• Processing and uploading data to the client web.
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes.
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Track deliverables reports.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
I was involved in the following projects:
• Mars Bubbles (UAE) (Aug 2011)
• Shopper - (UAE – Kuwait - KSA) (April-2011)
• Visa Track Waves 25-34 (Ipsos Mori –UAE) (From Nov 2010 to Nov 2011)
• NPS - LG Smart TV Evaluation (UAE) (May 2011)
• Nestle-U&P-Coffee mate and 40-60 (UAE – Kuwait - KSA) (June 2011)
• KIA BIP (UAE) (Nov-2011)
ACS Contracting – Assistant Managing Director/Project Manager Sep 2009 – Aug 2010
ACS is a Contracting company for civil works and dewatering services. I started as a project manager with the firm and quickly rose through the ranks to become the Assistant Managing Director where my role involved:
• Developing an appropriate database management system
• Bidding for work
• Co-ordinate with clients regarding projects (inquiries/quotations/field work)
• Assisting the managing Director in project management, which included staff utilisation.
I was involved in the following projects:
• Fujairah Power Plant Project ( Dewatering Subcontractor - UAE) (March - 2010/AED 1,500,000)
• GSE Tunnel Project (Dewatering for Jeddah Airport - KSA) (Nov 2010/AED 3,000,000)
• Damac Heights Project (Dewatering Subcontractor – Marina, Dubai) (April 2010/AED700,000)
IPSOS – Beirut Lebanon – Programmer – Data Processing Jun 2008 – Aug 2009
Ipsos is an innovative, entrepreneurial, client-focused organisation, providing research services to clients on a global basis. We set ourselves high standards and aim to work collaboratively in partnership with our teams in order to service our clients most effectively. Whilst working at Ipsos Beirut my role has included the following:
• Data processing programming, Lebanon.
• Understanding the clients requirements to ensure the data reports are tailored to meet the clients specific needs
• Assisting in setting up an appropriate data base management system for statistical studies
• Co-ordinating and liaising with offices across the globe to acquire data which concerned local studies and cases
Other Work Experience
Make Oil Agency (Beirut) – Assistant Manager Jan 2007 – Jun 2009
Business Law – Lebanese University (Distant Learning) Jan 2010 – Present
I am currently studying this course in order to use and develop my Business knowledge in the right way
BA Business Computing – La Sagesse University (Beirut, Lebanon) Sep 2005 – Jun 2008
Subjects included: Library Computer System, Aton Loyalty Card, and some Research Studies
? Internal Quality Management Auditor Training Course -ISO 9001:2008
? Series Foundation Training Course, (Bureau Veritas – UAE)
? Experienced user of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
? Super Developer and Pro-developer.
Date of Birth: 10 – Sep – 1987
Languages: Arabic, English and French
Interests and Activities
I enjoy travelling and meeting people. I like to keep fit by going to the gym, swimming and playing basketball on a daily basis. I also enjoy reading and music.
Available Upon Request