Matthew T. Roblee
St. Norbert College, De Pere, WI
Independent Insurance Agent 3/05 – Current
Initially focused (March 2005 - April 2008) on new account acquisition, marketing and sales within the small to medium sized employee benefits segment. This role expanded (April 2005 - October 2009) to training new agents in the areas of marketing and sales. My current role (October 2009 - current) has shifted to account management, new business development, marketing and sales.
Wisconsin Resident Life and Health Insurance Licenses
Illinois Non-Resident Life and Health Insurance licenses
Government Account Executive 4/04 – 11/04
Responsibilities included the identification of new business opportunities within government business segments, facilitated new business opportunities through the sales cycle, responded to RFP’s and created proposals based on identified needs.
· Contacted state and federal accounts to maintain and grow business relationships
· Performed research to effectively penetrate multiple levels of the account for new business
· Served as the point of contact for government client business services
Area Manager 11/03 – 4/04
Managed 500 accounts and a team of 3 Account Executives which marketed and sold IT training solutions to businesses located in northern Wisconsin.
· Identified and sold new technical training opportunities in the areas of Microsoft, Novell, Cisco, Citrix, CompTIA and more to medium and large companies
· Worked to increase revenues through the management of existing and the expansion of new account business opportunities.
· Expanded relationships in the medium and enterprise accounts segment leading to increased revenues
Account Executive 10/01 – 11/03
Responsible for the management of 250 Accounts as well as new account development. Efforts directly increased company revenues as well as the client base for the marketing and sale of IT training and technical solutions.
· Developed market share in the small and medium sized business segment
· Marketed and sold technical and end user computer training solutions
• Direct and decisive
• Assertive and confident self-starter
• Highly innovative and independent
• Able to see overall picture
• A flexible risk taker
In addition to the qualities above which generate the power behind my work, I am a self-motivated and candid professional, who boldly attempts to make a success of new and unique projects by creating inventive methods to carry them out. I am an analytical and versatile thinker, who shows strength in recognizing and solving problems. I thrive in a challenging environment that allows goal-orientation and resourcefulness.