Po box 274 Gunnison, Co. 81230
To use my skills in web design, marketing, sales, account management, computer hardware and software to help individuals and companies develop and maintain a web presence.
Wordpress, Dreamweaver, CSS, HTML, MS Word, MS Excel, Amember,1Shopping Cart, Cpanel, Plesk, 4Admin, Filezilla, FTP
Account Management, Key Account Management, Consultative Sales, Direct Sales, Tele Sales, Prospecting, Developing and Maintaining Relationships
Positive1 Publishers, Inc. 1//2009- present
• Created web business for personal growth and to assist others in developing their own web presence by using easy to update, configure and maintain web platforms mainly Wordpress.
• Implement support and training methods for customers to become self reliant in Wordpress installations.
Samples of sites:
Hilti Inc, Colorado Springs, Co. 3/2004 - 12/2008.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with developing relationships to drive growth in annual sales and customer base from $160,000 to just under $500,000 in almost 5 years.
• Implement customer training strategies to strengthen relationships and develop self sustainable safety procedures.
• Initiated and performed regional training with peers on new technology platforms to increase efficiency and comply with company advances in customer database management.
Hewlett Packard, Colorado Springs, Co 10/2002- 3/2004
Key Account Manager
• Developed underperforming sales and customer base using technical expertise and relationship building skills.
• Promoted from Account Rep to Key Account Manger by building relationships with customers while assisting them in product and services selection
• Achieved consistent forecast achievement in an inside sales/ call center environment.
JoVid Technologies, Gunnison, Co 2001-2002
• Manage and develop an online relational database access system for the biotechnology industry
• Recruit and direct a team of web developers, designers, lawyers, accountants, biochemists and patent agents
Renaissance Wood Floors, Gunnison, Co 1994-2001
• Manage business development and daily operations
• Developed and maintained key accounts while closing sales and meeting company goals
Western State College 1989-1992