Timothy Murray Howell
Home: 940-395-2905 2110 Jacqueline Drive
Denton, TX 76205
• Seeking a career in the realm of multimedia where my writing can be enjoyed by the multitudes.
M.A., Mass Communications 2005
Texas State University-San Marcos, TX. GPA: 3.6
• KTSW Bobcat radio productions
• Play-by-play voice of Bobcat Baseball
B.A., RTVF, Minor: English Literature 2003
University of North Texas, Denton, TX. GPA: 3.01
• Dean’s list recipient
• KNTU jazz deejay
Lake Dallas High School, Lake Dallas, TX
• Play-by-play voice for Falcons baseball.
Media Relations/PR 2007
Denton Outlaws Baseball Club, Denton, TX
• Functioned as a liaison of communication between various media outlets and the Denton Outlaws.
• Play-by-play voice of the Outlaws as well as on-field events coordinator and emcee.
• Created Outlaws’ ‘Game Notes’ as well as press releases.
• Second-string team mascot “Dusty Bottoms”.
Invodo—E-commerce video solutions
• Lead Scriptwriter for Toys R Us account.
• Lead Scriptwriter for L’Occitane account.
LareDos—A Journal of the Borderlands
• Film Critic
• Dallas Baseball and Dallas Mavericks Examiner
• Featured Columnist
• Top Texas Rangers Writer—2011
• Articles have been featured in the Los Angeles Times, CBSSports.com, and the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
• Winner—NCTC Regional Short Story Contest – “The Specialist”
• Finalist—HBO’s Aspen Comedy Contest
• Finalist—Comedy Central’s Laugh Riots Contest
• Instructor—Funnybone Defensive Driving – 1999-2004
• Performed with such highly regarded comedians as Dave Chappelle and Daniel Tosh, to name a few.
Full list of professional references available upon request.