Armanda V. Morris
Southaven, Mississippi • 38671
Cashier / Warranty Administrator
Lander’s Chrysler Dodge Jeep
August 2009 – July 2010
• Title Clerk – Receiving car titles for used vehicles, entering into system, filing. Checking out titles when vehicle is being sold or auctioned off.
• Warranties – When a vehicle is being serviced if under warranty, I would log into the Chrysler Warranty system and file claims.
• Bank Deposits/Cashier – Deposits of any and all money that came into the business. Money from new and used car sales, service and parts departments.
• Purchase Orders – I was responsible for gathering all bills from vendors and creating purchase orders in order for the bills to be paid in a timely manner.
• Customer Service – Member of customer service helping to keep customers happy and satisfied with their experience at our dealership. I was able to take them to their correct department that they needed to see and able to find the best team member that would be able to answer all of their questions if I was not able to.
• New Vehicle Inventory – Stocked in new vehicles coming directly from factory. Making sure all important information was logged in to the system. Filed keys, Inventory Information and owners manual in my office. Checked out new vehicle keys as needed to salesman.
• General Office – Maintain postage machine, general office cleaning, filing, heavy phone, scanning, emailing, and faxing.
Gold Strike Casino & Resort
January 2006 – October 2008
• Scheduling – Creating, managing and enforcing schedules of all auditors. Working around call-in’s, vacation and personal days off.
• Audits – Auditing of all games on the casino floor. Including, table games, slot machines and cashier booths. Ensuring that gaming procedures are being followed correctly, and ensuring each members shift balances out correctly.
• Reports – Creating, maintaining and e-mailing correct reports to upper management. Entering all information in to the AS/400 system into correct journals. Creating Excel spreadsheets with relevant formulas. Gathering all information for the Daily Operating Report to send to president of casino.
• Training – Training new auditors each gaming audit, teaching them Gold Strike policy as well as Mississippi Gaming Commission policies for each audit.
• Working with Mississippi Gaming Commission to ensure all procedures and policies are being followed and correcting when they are not.
Randstad Temporary Agency
January 2005 – July 2005
• Data entry – Entering all billing into business system.
• Phones – Answering, directing calls, and taking messages for multi-line phone.
• Customer Service – Greeting customers/clients, answering any questions they may have and connecting them with the correct department.
• General office – General office cleaning, faxing, scanning, e-mailing, ordering supplies, postage machine, mail sorting.
Northwest Mississippi Community College
Associate of Applied Science
• President of Computer Professionals Union
• Mentor for Network Support Majors
• Hosted and taught Senior Citizens Internet Workshop for the public
• Worked at Career Fairs to welcome new students entering the Networking field
• NWCC Dean’s List
• All American Dean’s List
• All American Scholar
• National Honor Society
• Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Computer Programming (Java, Visual Basic, HTML, C++)
• Multi-line phone systems (Up to 20 lines)
• Typing (55 wpm with less than 2 errors)
• 10 – key (By Touch)
• Detail Oriented
• Fast Learner
• Pleasant Phone manner as well as face to face greetings
• Excellent grammar (Both in speech as well as typing)
• Excellent at multi-tasking