Enthusiastic professional with proven expertise in developing customer loyalty and communicating with co-workers
• Excellent with people, professional and manages easy to high stress situations with patrons.
• Comfortable working in a team as both a leader and member.
• Well spoken, strong communication skills with my co-workers and customers.
• Familiar with different learning styles.
• Creative in solutions and open to ideas.
• Appropriately prioritize and execute assigned tasks.
• Experienced office assistant and salesperson.
• Expert in horsemanship.
2002 - Current
Guide Mountain Trail Horse Cntr./ Nature Quest Inc.
Guiding trail rides
Driving and interpretively guiding wagon rides
Working in the office
Data entry and cold calls
Running tractors, chainsaws, mowers and other farm machinery
Taking reservations and payments from guests.
Putting up and tearing down campsites
Packing food and gear into camp and preparing for guests
Taking care of a herd of horses anywhere from ten to eighty head.
• I led a team that formatted and executed horsemanship clinics that nurtured Nature Quest's priority to further practical education and application about horses and the outdoors.
• I created a curriculum for the lessons to all ages given by Nature Quest Inc.
2005 - 2006 Hocking college Nelsonville, OH
2005 Wellsboro Area High School Wellsboro, PA