Seeking a work as freelance translator, web content manager, translator, proofreader, typesetting, Localization, QA Linguistic, and Project Manager in Arabic, English onsite and offsite.
Certificate of Recognition: Inma Agribusiness Program
Certificate of Appreciation: IACCI (Iraqi American Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
1. Baghdad University College of Languages 2000-2004
2. Computer training Certificate for MS-office with Excellent Grade in 2004
Language Knowledge: English, Arabic, Armenian, Hebrew
Qualifications and skills:
1. Excellent typing skills in both English and Arabic 50-60 wpm
2. Translate; interpret English to Arabic and/or from Arabic To English
3. Flexible with changing job requirements as the team grows and evolves.
4. Capable of using photocopier, Fax, Printers, outlook and PC.
5. Knowledge and familiarity with organizational structure and documentation.
6. Plan and organize - demonstrate organizational skills and ability to establish priorities and to plan, coordinate and monitor own work plan.
7. Technological Awareness - Fully proficient computer skills, particularly in using relevant technology and its application to archives, library, documentation and record keeping
8. Good listener and diligent worker, eager to learn new skills to be an even greater asset
UTi Supply Chain Solution: June 1st 2010 - Present (South San Francisco)
Admin Assistant (Import Dept)
1. Print daily documents and open new files for them. 2. Bill ISF (Importer Security File). 3. Arrange all Arrival and delivery shipments.
4. Prepare the files and breakdown. 5. Put the file in order according the filing system. 6. Communicate with vendor regarding inaccurate documents, missing documents. 7. Responsible for setting up and maintaining files. 8. Perform general clerical tasks: typing, sending e-mails, distributing incoming mail, preparing outgoing mail, photocopying, etc 9. Work with freight forwarded to obtain bill of lading.
Freelance Translator English Arabic with several companies 2012:
Translate personal documents for Ultra translate Co. Translate Marketing Labels for Anecsys
I am one of freelance translator with Enlaso Co., Global Vision Co. and others.
Inma Agribusiness Program Oct- 2007 - 1st Jan 2010 as Administrative Assistant, Translator of Two Rivers Geographic Focus Area
I acted as liaison manager, translator and interpreter between Iraqi Field representatives and American Management. Also I translated surveys of Inma Agriculture projects. Interpreted and coordinated during conferences between Inma managers and Iraqi clients who were participating in Inma Agriculture projects. Participated as interpreter during Erbil Agro-food
Planned and implemented activities, created communications materials for in-house or publication. Assisted in the design of publications such as newsletter and brochures, established project completion deadlines, worked with off-site printers, proofed print and broadcast copy for grammatical and typographical errors, maintained photo library, searched and selected photos suitable for specific materials, monitor supplies, maintains database and report to public relations manager.
IACCI Iraqi American Chamber of Commerce and Industry: Aug. 04 - Oct. 07: Media (press, translation and graphic department) coordinator and web content, translator and assistant manager.
Conducted daily meeting with 3 departments to follow up and supervise complex work flow between them. Translate and data entry using PHP and FrontPage software to upload success stories and Gallery of the chamber
Typed and translated and Filed all IACCI's outgoing official letters and the materials of IACCI free Trade Bi-Weekly bilingual Newspaper and Free Trade Monthly Magazine, worked as data entry contact info and business cards using Maximizer and outlook software
Kurdistan DBX Trade Shows:
Coordinated with International Finance Corporation ( IFC) instructors to deliver regular reports/forms in time. Recorded all the reports information in excel sheet. Scan Filed and Archived all reports as hard and soft copies, Prepared all necessary documents that IFC instructor need in their courses, checked instructors' time table courses on daily bases.
Act as liaison with other department, IACCI offices throughout Iraq and Jordan, helped in directing free Trade Bi-Weekly bilingual Newspaper and Free Trade Monthly Magazine, and tracked all articles with journalists to meet the deadlines of newspaper and other chamber magazine.
1. Tradeshow team 15-18 September 2005 prepared badges for the exhibitors and visitors during the fair.
2. In 2006, DBX team 11-14 November 2006, booked hotels for the exhibitors and visitors.