I'm a third year journalism student. I have scored first class grades in std 10th, 12th and other studying years.
have interned for a month in an event management firm called Brandish and one month in a movie production house call Paramhans Productions (the production house which produced Tanu weds Manu) under the senior Assistant Director(AD).
H.S.C. - 76%
S.S.C. - 82.73%
Important subject studied:
1. Physics, Chemistry, Biology
3. Information Technology
Institute: SVKM’s Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Management, Ville Parle, Mumbai.
First Sem 68%
Second Sem 69%
Third Sem 67%
Fourth Sem 71%
College Projects( Second Year and Third Year):
1. Advanced Computers--Website designing and Accessories--Dreamweaver, Photoshop
2. Print Production and Photography--Magazine Making (included page designing and alignment)--Photoshop, Corel Draw
3. Introduction to Advertisement-- Advt. on one product and one Unusual Product--Adobe Premier Pro
4. Introduction to Advertisement-- PSA (on Organ Donation)--Movie Maker
5. Understanding Cinema--Short Film (5min)--Adobe Premier Pro, Sound Forge
6. Newspaper Design--Designed 4 page broadsheet and a tabloid--Quark Express and Photoshop
7.Magazine Design--Designed a 32page professional magazine--Quark Express and Photoshop
1. Brandish Media and Entertainment-- One Month--Making Presentations for Clients, Costing and Meeting Clients.
2. Paramhans Creations (production house)--One Month--Editing and division of script, advertising the posts on social networks, audition related work and pre-production activities.
• Qualified in the All India Open Mathematics Scholarship Examination 2005.
• Participated in the Mathematics Examination Held By BRIHAN MUMBAI GANIT ADHYAPAK MANDAL, 2004.
• Participated in International Assessment For school (Mathematics), 2003.
• Participation award on Literary day – Poetry seminar by Bandra Hindu Association.
• Recipient of consolation prize for Folk Dance in Nrityanjali Inter School Fest.(2002)
• Participated in 16:9 International Film Festival of SVKM’s Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Management in the Maketing and Finanace department. (2009-10).
• Participated in workshop conducted by St. Xaviers College film festival .(2009-10)
• Recipient of prize for participating in the seminar held on World’s AIDS Day in Vivek college of Commerce, Goregoan. (2009-10).