University of Nebraska-Lincoln May 2012
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Overall GPA: 3.1
Major: Marketing; Emphasis: Advertising Marketing GPA: 3.4
Account Manager/ Copywriter/ Analyst September 2011-Present
Hurrdat Social Media¬
• Implement marketing strategies through the use of social media marketing techniques to increase visibility and build lasting relationships with brands and their target audience
• Perform monthly analytical analysis of social media messages to create detailed breakdown of social media activity, growth, and costs to determine the effectiveness of clients’ marketing campaigns
Event Coordinator Intern August 2011-Dec 2011
National Research Corporation
• Coordinates promotional activities, events, and the production of marketing materials for NRC picker networking events and other related ventures.
Marketing Intern February-August 2011
Independent Insurance Agents of Nebraska
• Creator and director of InVEST website, social media accounts, advertisements, promotion pieces, and direct mailings.
• Develop and sustain strong working relationships with National InVEST, multiple insurance agents, agencies, state and high school educators.
• Maintain a yearly budget, ensuring projects and activities fall with budget parameters.
Copywrite Intern May 2011- July 2011
The Celebrity Café
• Promote The Celebrity Café, blog and newsletter writing, update social media and message boards, and endorse features and contests.
Marketing & Sales Intern September 2010-November 2010
UFL Omaha Nighthawks
• Promote and build consumer awareness of the newly established football team.
• Plan and execute in-game events and performances.
Adobe Photoshop & InDesign, Microsoft Excel, Word, & PowerPoint, WordPress
American Marketing Association Member, University of Nebraska Intramurals, Relay for Life