I am currently in college with a Major in Criminal Justice and a Minor in Spanish. I live for commercials; I enjoy watching them. In my mind Spongebob and I are married. I work to help support my family.
OBEJECTIVE: Sales Associate
An undergraduate of Southern University of Baton Rouge. Excellent social skills and a quick learner. Can work independently or as an active member of a group.
Secretary Assistant 2008-2009
Kerry Brown’s Law Firm, LaPlace, LA
• Answer phones to set appointments with the lawyer.
• Settlement Proposals for clients.
• Campaigning for district attorney elections.
Switch Board Operator
Parish President’s Office 2009-2010
• Answer phones from residents of LaPlace and important calls for the parish president.
• Public Works work orders for street, light, sign, etc repairs.
• Fish Scanner of requisitions.
• Water Bills issued to the residents and paid by the residents.
• Filing papers for other employees of the Sheriff Office and Parish President’s Office.
Love Culture INC. of the Mall of LA. 2011-2011
• Cashier/ Fitting Rooms
Undergraduate (Foreign Language Major) Southern University, Baton Rouge, LA (expected graduation spring 2013) 2010-2011 Dean’s List of Honors
• Full time student
• GPA: 3.33
• Member of Rotaract Club
• Member of Spanish Club
• Former President of Interact Club
• Former President of FBLA
• Former member of the Beta Club
• Former member of the COE Program
• National Honor Roll of 2005-2006 and 2006-2007