29881 Marsh Drive, Livingston, LA 70754
Cell: 225-328-1284: email@example.com
BA graduate with 5 years experience in the service industry and 1 year experience in medical admin work, with high integrity, strong work ethic and great leadership skills.
Summary of Skills
- Goal oriented - Experience in training and development
- People skills - Experience with conflict resolution
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) - Experience in Micro Md’s software
- Faxing, filing, phone skills - Experience in E-Md’s software
- Strong verbal and written skills
? Worked closely with clients on a day to day basis, building trust and relationships to establish repeat business.
? Organized and assisted in new hire orientation, training and scheduling.
? Recorded and summarized numerical data on a shiftly basis to compile and keep financial records.
Server/Bartender/Key Employee/Trainer/To-go Specialist
May 2005 to Jan 2011
Chili's– Denham Springs, La
- Leveraged strengths in working with others and building positive relationships with team members and guests.
- Filled in as a “key-employee” managing the restaurant in emergency situations.
- Learned to be flexible and available to help others and thrive in group settings and under pressure.
Jan 2011 to December 2011
Stewart Family Medicine—Livingston, La
- Ganied experience in time management, scheduling and cancelling appointments.
- Handled medical records while ensuring patient privacy.
- Faxed, filed, and e-mailed appropriate documents in a timely manner
- Checked billing and verified insurance eligibility.
- Properly communicated to patients when there was a problem with billing or insurance.
Southeastern Louisiana University 2010
Hammond , La, United States
Bachelor of Arts: Business
? Concentration in Management
? Related coursework: Legal Environment of Business, Business Law, Managing Diversity, Finance, Leadership, Principles Marketing, Human Resources Management, Entrepreneurship, Management information Systems, Economics (Micro and Macro)