3761 Hwy O
Farmington, MO 63640
Online Portfolio: http://www.prommo.net
Technical professional seeking to obtain a position where my skills and education may be utilized in creating great customer
relationships by first creating great products.
• 3D Studio Max • HTML/CSS/PHP • WordPress
• Adobe CS5 Suite • Microsoft Office Suite
ITT Technical Institute, Arnold, MO
Bachelor of Science in Digital Entertainment & Game Design
Degree Obtained: December 2010
Associate of Applied Science in Multi-media
Degree Obtained: December 2009
• Highest Honors Awards
• Honors Awards
• Perfect Attendance
• One Year Service award with Accent Marketing LLC.
• I.C.E. (Ideal Customer Experience) Awards with Accent Marketing LLC.
• N.T.H.S. (National Technology Honors Society)
Aire Marketing Group Inc. Farmington, MO January 2011 – Present
• Altering templates using PHP and WordPress to create websites to the customers’ specifications.
• Assist with creating business social media pages for customers.
• Designing marketing material such as print and digital advertisements.
• Designing and producing a bi-monthly magazine.
• Managing the office, both sales and design teams.
Six 3 Six Studios, LLC Washington, MO October 2010 – Present
• Utilize 3D Studio Max to Model assets.
• Create textures for assets via Photoshop.
• Create normal maps utilizing Crazybump and Nvidia Plug-in for Photoshop.
Office Max Farmington, MO July 2010 – Present
• Ensure that customer documents are copied, printed and E-Mailed according to the specific orders.
• Design labels, invitations and business cards for customers and businesses and ensure their accuracy.
• Assist customers with other needs such as binding, large format printing, and laminating.
Atomic Blue Farmington, MO September 2009 – December 2009
Internship / Asset Designer
• Utilized 3D Studio Max to Model assets.
• Created textures for assets using Photoshop.
• Created bump maps utilizing Crazybump.