Results-oriented, dependable professional experienced in customer service and sales. Excels in all creative environments while utilizing strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, JENNIFER NORBACK FINE ART; CHICAGO, IL - 2010 - PRESENT
• Develop and distribute all press and promotional material (utilizing social network media, coor-dinated direct mail marketing).
• Create and update gallery website and other related pages.
• Responsible for cataloging and maintaining an inventory of collections, artists and client data-base.
• Coordinate events, tours and lectures.
• Maintain extensive list of contacts in Constant Contact and follow-up in-coming mail.
FREELANCE ASSOCIATE, COREPOWER YOGA; CHICAGO, IL - 2010 - PRESENT
• 200-hour Teacher Training completed: Yoga, Hot Yoga
• Assist in organization and weekly display of inventory for higher retail potential.
• Address guest inquiries regarding membership and training programs.
• Check-in, register and update member information on MBO.
• Aid in maintaining a clean facility for the use of members.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, KIVA SALON & SPA; CHICAGO, IL - 2007 - 2008
• Consult with clients via phone and in person to determine services and experience.
• Oversee call center and front reception area.
• Meet and greet customers upon arrival and inform proper service employees.
• Coordinate mailing of invitations and tracking reservations for public relation and charitable foundation events.
Columbia College Chicago- 2010, BA Art History
St. Petersburg College- 2007, AA Art History
Installation Assistant, Merchandise Mart, Chicago, 2010
Mic du Russel Gallery, New York, 2010, Group Show
Columbia College Chicago, Chicago, 2010, Group Show
Columbia College Chicago Art History Council, 2010
Chicago Gallery, Chicago, 2005, Solo Show
Dunedin Brewery, Florida, 2004, Group Show
COMPUTER SKILLS: Proficient with
MS Office Excel, Power Point, Outlook
Internet (Explorer, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Constant Contact)
MAC Pages, Numbers, Keynote