Patricia L. Fisher
Career Objective: To obtain a challenging career that requires a consistent level of high performance, self motivation, decision making, creativeness and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Searching for a telecommuting position that will encourage utilizing of a professional, in place, home office.
February 2009 through Present – Professional HomeSavers Foreclosure Prevention Specialist
Initiate outgoing calls to potential clients whose home may be in jeopardy of foreclosure. Explain company procedures and sell our services for saving their home. Sales calls, follow ups, generate contracts, account maintenance, collections.
June 2008 through February 2010 – Havertys Furniture Sales Professional
Meet Clients, assist with furniture selections, room design, home decoration and budget management. Computer profile management with sales calls and follow ups.
November 2006 through June 2008 – Keller Williams Real Estate Professional
Work with clients to fulfill their dreams of buying and selling homes. List, advertise, sell and assist with the buying and selling process from contract negotiations through real estate closings.
May 2002 through August 2008 – Co-owner and EVP of Southern Homebuilding Seminars, LLC (Business for sale)
Own, manage and operate a business that teaches people how to build houses.
• Advertising • Marketing
• Sales • Administration
• Developed class into a DVD/VHS format for nationwide sales
January 2000 – May 2002 – Fisher Properties, LLC
Owned, managed and operated a real estate investment company.
• Purchased, renovated, sold, and leased houses
• Purchased, prepared for development and sold parcels of property for subdivisions
Performed in various BellSouth positions from 1979 – 1997 and 1998-1999
December 1998 – December 1999 – BellSouth Public Communications
Rehired at BellSouth to perform all of the duties listed below with DES. Went from a contract position to a permanent management position as the Meeting & Event Manager for BellSouth Public Communications.
July 1998 through December 1998 – DES, Inc.
Performed as an Event Planner on a consultant basis at BellSouth Public Communications through DES, Inc.
• Project Management, Negotiations with Clients, Negotiations and Contracts with Vendors, Convention & Meeting Planning, Golf Tournaments, On - site Implementation, Budget Projections & Accountability
June 1997 through July 1998 RHS Associates, Inc.
Accomplishments include participation in the 100% growth of business during tenure
Executive Assistant / Consulting Administrator
• Project Management, Training Coordination, Management of Administrative Staff, Hiring & Training of New Administrative Employees, Report & Form Creation, Implementation and Tracking, Company Newsletter, Scheduling, Meeting Planning, Mediator Between Corporate Officers and Field Staff
July 1994 through June 1997 – The Meeting Planner
Owned and Managed a Professional Meeting Planning Business - Client Base Consisted of: BellSouth, Alabama Power, Mercedes Benz, Auntie Litter, Sandler Sales Institute
• Project Management, Marketing of New Clients, Negotiations with Clients, Negotiations with Vendors, Convention & Meeting Planning, Site Selection, On - site Implementation
June 1979 through June 1994 BellSouth / AT&T
Accomplishments include: Continuous Promotions; Successful Completion of the Management Assessment Program
Administrator for the Marketing Department 11/93 through 6/94
• Project Management, Training Coordination, Scheduling, Meeting Planning
Assistant Staff Manager for the Marketing Department 4/91 through 11/93
Meeting and Conference Planner for the Marketing Segment
• Project Management, Planning, Scheduling, Travel, Supervision of Clerical Associates
Supervisor for the Business Revenue Information System (BRIS) 7/90 through 4/91
• Supervision of Clerical Associates, • Development and Implementation of' Training
Promoted to Assistant Staff Manager 4/90 through 7/90
• Project Management, Executive Support, Presentation Preparation
Promoted to Executive Secretary 11/88 through 4/90
• Project Management, Management and Implementation of a Newly Formed Department, Scheduling, Meeting Planning, Word Processing, Travel Management, Telephone Management
Administrative Reports Clerk 6/87 through 11/88
• Project Management, Sign Master / Chart Master Operation, Management Time Reporting
Promoted to Service Order Administrator / Account Specialist 10/86 through 6/87
• Universal Account Representative, Customer Orders, Account Management, Collection of Delinquent Accounts
Promoted to Secretary for Operations Manager Plus Eight Managers 3/85 through 10/86
• Project Management, Scheduling, Travel Arrangements, Word Processing, Telephone Management
Promoted to Supervisor in Mail Room 11/83 through 3/85
• Managed Complete Mail Room Operations, Supervision of Clerical Associates
Promoted to Customer Clerk / Service Rep in Phone Center Store 11/80 through 11/83
• Extensive Customer Relations, Sales and Marketing
Began career as Directory Assistance Operator 6/79 through 11/80
* Sales * Collections
* Strong Interpersonal Skills * Organizational Skills
* Written and Verbal Communication Skills * Attention to Detail
* Ability to Manage & Motivate Others * Self Motivated
* High Energy Level * Logical Decision Making Skills
* Microsoft Office * Power Point
* Windows * Excel
* Quick & Accurate Typing Skills (60+ WPM)
References: Provided Upon Request
Personal: Excellent Health. Married, 5'4", 130 p