Video Editor / Media & Social Marketing Consultant
Since graduating in 1996 (B.A. Mass Communications), I’ve worked on literally hundreds of videos and other multimedia projects for TV Stations, entrepreneurs, and large corporations. I’ve won multiple awards for my editing, including 5 Communicator awards in 2011. My experiences have made it relevant to learn a wide variety of applications, broadening my skillset considerably.
1. Video editing, especially complex content-driven material
2. Technical knowledge across multiple programs, quick to learn new applications as the job or positions demands
3. Works well with others, over 10 years in corporate communications productions
June 2004 - Present
Better Living, Inc. Owner,
President, Senior Producer
I launched my own corporation to do contract video production and multimedia work. For over 7 years I’ve done various projects... committting to quality work and learning many programs to support my clients as needed:
- Video production, DVD authoring, video compression & streaming, website design, audio editing, powerpoint & keynote presentations, motion graphics, web presentations, photography and writing.
June 1999 - May 2004
Focus Creative, Full-Time
First a job, later a beneficial partnership, I began working with Robert Grossman of Focus Creative and I still work with him today. Our focus (pardon the pun) was live event production and all the creative media that goes into it:
- Corporate videos, presentation graphics, live event production (I often ran the computers), and motion graphic effects for events.
June 1996 - July 1998
Blue Mountain Television, Full-Time
First an internship, then a full-time job in charge of all TV productions. Was a great mixture of live television events and producing video content for broadcast. Skills involved field video acquisition, studio production, directing, editing, live news broadcast and more.
Video Production related:
Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Pro Tools & Audio Editing, Video Compression & Streaming technologies
Related Multimedia skills:
Powerpoint/Keynote presentations, website design and setup, photography, writing and social marketing.
Please see my resume in print version either JPG or PDF: