• West Ashley High School, Graduated 2007
• Erskine College, Sports Management-Fitness Concentration
Degree: December, 2011
• Leadership Skills
• Work Well With Others
• People Skills
• Communication Skills
• Microsoft Office(including all family members), InDesign and Illustrator Skills.
Shadowmoss Country Club, Golf Course December 2005-February 2007
• Mowed Greens, Collars, and Raked Sand Traps.
• Other tedious and hard physical labor.
• Had to deal with disgruntled members of golf course.
Dishwasher June 2009-August 2009
California Dreaming, Restaurant
• Washed dishes, prepped food, and bussed tables.
Dishwasher June 2010-August 2010
Corporate Events and Catered Affairs, Catering Company
• Washed dishes, prepped food.
• Maintained cleanliness of kitchen and surrounding areas.
Car Washer June 2011-August 2011
• Maintained cleanliness of new and used cars on the lot.
• When cars were sold, would wash exterior and detail interior.
ACTIVITIES Philomathean Literary Society, Secretary
March 2007 – Present
Member of Erskine Men’s Soccer Team August 2007 – 2011
Volunteer Coach, Lakeland Greenwood Toro’s Soccer Club
October 2011 – Present
REFERENCES Wayne Stonaker; Shadowmoss Country Club, Superintendent
Daniel Jordan; Porter Gaud High School, Teacher
Diane Owens; Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce