To begin a sports broadcasting career in production to utilize and develop creative and technical abilities.
• Knowledge of television studio production
• Knowledge of non-linear video editing
• Knowledge of audio and video production techniques
• Excellent communications skills and ability to work well with a team
• Able to multitask and exercise good time management
• Knowledge of Mac and PC Platforms
• Knowledge of Final Cut Studio 3
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS5
• Basic Knowledge of Adobe After Effects CS5
Television Studio Production
Received exposure to multi camera, live studio production. All aspects of the live process covered including production equipment, scripting, lighting, crew assignments, videotape formats and editing.
Video Production I & II Fall 2010 & Spring 2011 Learned techniques to produce professional quality, non-fiction programs, including news, public affairs, documentary, essay/commentary, magazine format, and promotional videos as well as advanced production and editing techniques.
Audio Production I & II Fall 2009 & Spring 2010 Learned audio production procedures used in radio, television, and other forms of converged media. Used professional state-of-the-art audio production equipment for producing commercials and various types of electronic media programming.
ASU Belk Library - Boone, NC August 2009 - August 2011
Digital Media Studio Technician
• Assisted students and faculty with audio/video and design related projects using
Final Cut Studio 3 and Adobe CS5
• Produced promotional videos and graphics for the studio and library
Appalachian Sate University – Boone, NC May 2011
Communications (Electronic Media/Broadcasting) Business Minor
??????*References available upon request