Sr. RFP Consultant
Seasoned independent senior consultant responsible for supporting the full RFP Response Life Cycle* for clients in the private, public, and government sectors. Responsibilities include the confidential creation and management of client RFP** responses, development of associated marketing collateral or supporting documentation, and ensuring that responses and content are:
• compelling and creative
• competitive and thought provoking
• accurate and precise
• completed on a timely basis
• approved prior to submission deadline
• compliant with all RFP requirements and response specifications
• crafted in accordance with established style and RFP Response guidelines
• incorporate RFP Response best practices
• the basis for repeatable, yet tailored, subsequent RFP Responses
* RFP Response Lifecycle: From Receipt to Submission – process management, utilization of SME’s, creation of customized content, exhibit, and attachments, RFP Repository, reporting and analytics, etc.
**RFP includes: RFP, RFI, RFB, RFQ (Quote and Qualifications), ITS, Tender, SOW, etc.