8181 S. Old St Rd 37 ? Bloomington, IN 47403 ??email@example.com
Dedicated administrative professional offering significant experience in self-directed positions requiring effective support, secretarial, and administrative abilities. Proven interpersonal, communication and multi-tasking skills and adaptable team player recognized for willingness to learn and teach newly acquired skills.
Summary of Qualifications
• 2 years experience in Sales Team Management that includes but not limited to coaching, training, scheduling, inventory management, performance reviews and goal setting.
• Track record demonstrating exceptional organizational skills and results focused to consistently exceed beyond set expectations.
• Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work well under pressure with minimal or no supervision.
• Extremely effective communications, presentation and interpretation skills
• Excel in developing strong relationships with staff, senior executives and clients.
• Highly organized and conscientious with all aspects of Management and Secretarial responsibilities.
Data Management Specialist 11/26/2008 – 11/30/2009
SAIC Bloomfield, IN 47424
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. We do this with the constant and deliberate commitment to ethical performance and integrity that has marked SAIC since its founding.
? Established, maintained and organized accessible and current data in accordance with applicable standards, policies and procedures.
? Appropriately classified, sorted, filed, transferred, and prepared data as requested or required.
? Consulted daily with administrative and human resources departments concerning the importance of data requirements.
? Assumed general responsibility for the collecting, editing, processing, and distribution of confidential data.
? Used independent judgment and initiative to perform administrative and advanced clerical duties to support department.
Business Account Executive 6/1/2006 – 11/15/2006
Artistic Media Partners Bloomington, IN
Artistic Media Partners, Inc (formerly University Broadcasting Company.) was formed on June 23rd, 1988. Artistic Media Partners owns and operated 13 radio stations in the state of Indiana. Artistic Media Partners controls over 100 employees per set and brings in over 9 mIllion in yearly revenues.
• Assists clients with media solutions that enable them to conduct their daily business in a more efficient and profitable manner.
• Responsible for prospecting, maintaining and adding value to small to medium sized companies throughout southern and central Indiana.
• Specializing in all aspects of sales including but not limited to daily prospecting, appointment setting, consulting, identifying needs and client goals, proposals, closing and continuing a strong long-term business relationship.
Sales Manager 8/15/2002 – 5/30/2006
Cellular Connection Bloomington, IN
Verizon Wireless operates the nation's most reliable wireless network. They retain the largest number of retail customers in the industry and are the most profitable wireless company in the U.S. Verizon Wireless includes over 68.7 million customers, over 70,000 employees and brings in over 43.9 Billion in annual revenues
Worked in all areas of operation that consisted of but was not limited to;
• Inventory Management
• Accounting accuracy
• Maintaining, filing and storing all client records to ensure future accuracy with documents
• Responsible for overview of P&L reports, merchandising product and displays,
• scheduling and employee feedback and reviews
Medical Receptionist (Oncology Dept) 6/1/2001 – 8/1/2002
Internal Medicine Associates Bloomington, IN
The medical providers of IMA have extensive research experience in many different areas of expertise. They have conducted Phase 2 through 4 trials; both drug and device. Previous areas of research include but were not limited to cardiovascular disease, oncology, hematology, endocrinology, and gastroenterology.
• Interfaced with patients to assess immediate needs and schedule appointments.
• Collected financial and insurance paperwork to ensure full and proper payment.
• Accurately organized and maintained filing systems for managing patient information.
• Prepared confidential files for physicians and medical technicians
• Repeatedly recognized for calmly and effectively executing multiple competing tasks within dynamic service-focused environment.
• Responsible for scheduling complex life effecting medical tests and procedures for patients
• Responsible for accurately noting all results from tests and procedures to better able the doctor to assist critical patients in a more timely and effective manner
First Aid, CPR and AED certified