Summary of Qualifications
-Offering more than 3 years of Client Relations.
-Proficient in Microsoft: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and Access.
-Attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
-Ability to work as a team leader.
-Successfully handle a wide range of functions using a combination of creative, organizational, and writing skills.
-Ability to handle situations under pressure and meet deadlines.
-Social Media Proficient
M.A. Corporate Communication 2011 City University of New York-Baruch College
B.A. Sociology 2009 Long Island University
Account Manager October 2010 – Present
ad pepper media
•Provide Campaign Analysis and Management.
•Provide action items for Optimization and Delivery of Campaigns.
•Service Client Requests on a daily basis.
•Update our Campaign Reports and ensure all data is up-to-date.
•Analyze Delivery and Performance of campaigns and send appropriate requests to Business Development and Operations.
•Check Daily Caps on campaigns and request changes if necessary.
•Liaise between Sales and Business Development.
•Assist Sales People with the pre-sale process.
•Gather all necessary items for upload- signed IO, creative’s, etc.
•Troubleshoot any problems with campaign set up.
•Provide Screenshots for Client’s to ensure their ads are running on the appropriate sites.
•Calculate and provide Month End Numbers.
Office Manager May 2010 – October 2010
ad pepper media
• Preparing office Correspondence.
• Conference setup & planning.
• Scheduling client & partner lunches and meetings.
• Schedule client events and book appointments.
• Preparing Expense Reports.
• Coordinating Trade Shows and Road Shows.
• Assist Sales in Preparation of PowerPoint Presentations, media kits, marketing collateral.
• Assist Account Management in pulling weekly stats.
• Creating banners for merchants and clients.
Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator May 2010 – October 2010
•Freelance work for a Jewelry designer.
•Developed company website; working on design, pictures and text.
•Created and maintained social media marketing outlets via Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
•Developed and updated marketing strategies for the business.
•Followed up and reached out to potential clients via email blasts and phone referrals.
Marketing and Public Relations Intern December 2008 – May 2009
Gotham Lasik Vision
• Prepared information for press kits to hand to potential clients during meetings.
• Assisted at special events such as sponsorship of TV shows, fashion shows and office parties introducing new products.
• Worked on promotional activities and events, working with Public Relations Directors, Marketing Managers and production managers, to market our products and services.
• Compiled lists describing product or service offerings on the company’s website.
• Collaborated with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information and had my ideas implemented.
Dyker Heights Dialysis Center February 2007 – January 2008
• Greeted visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate area.
• Operated telephone switchboard to answer and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
• Filed and maintain patient’s records.
• Acted as a liaison between the doctor’s office and insurance companies.
• Coordinated patient transport to and from the doctor’s office, for clients with special needs.
Coney Island Hospital June 2005 – October 2006
• Maintained and updated filing, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
• Maintained calendar for the Director and the Assistant Director.
• Communicated with patients, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
• Performed various clerical and administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
• Operated telephone switchboard to answer and forward calls to appropriate director.