Professional Media Video Arts Producer with twenty three years’ working experience who loves learning new and innovated ways to present media.
• Ten plus years in digital media with the ability to convert transfer & reproduce
• Ability to work on both MAC and Personal Computer Proficiently
• Experienced with digital media uploads to web platforms i.e. YouTube, iTunes
• Excellent communication skills visual, written and verbally
• Adept with Microsoft Office
• Highly Skilled in Non-Linear MAC video editing software, such as, Media 100 and Final Cut Pro
Villanova University Villanova, PA
Media Production Dec 1997 – Sept 2011.
• Coordinated and managed the digital and analog video production duties in the Instructional Media Services Department.
• Produced, directed and digitally edited the annual commencement souvenir DVDs.
• Operated High-Definition Video Cameras. Converted Digital Formats.
• Very experienced in using digital media presentation software, Media Site to upload educational content onto School's Servers.
• Managed and coordinated the implementation of a media scheduling software system for the department.
• Served on the Voyager Media Scheduling Enhancement Subcommittee.
• Assisted Faculty, Staff and Students in their Digital Media Course Requirements.
• Hired and supervised work study student staff for in-classroom delivery and rental of audio-visual equipment.
University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, PA.
School of Nursing Audio Visual Technician Aug 1988 – Dec 1997
• Managed, coordinated and scheduled audio-visual equipment delivery support and video conferencing transmissions for the Nursing School and non-nursing clients.
• Operated low end and high-end audiovisual equipment.
• Conducted a complete overhaul of existing audiovisual delivery services within the Nursing School.
• Managed and coordinated the Distance Learning Technical support for 3 years.
• Hired and supervised 5 part time employees to support the functions of the office.
• Directed and Produced single and multiple camera video productions.
• Conducted field and studio video/audio recording and video engineering.
• Production assistant for film, video and still photography productions
July 2010 Final Cut Pro
Temple University Philadelphia, PA
• Bachelors in Communication
• Core in Video Production