• I am looking to eventually get into EMS, and am looking to start out somewhere to get either some Public Safety experience or just some general work experience somewhere, preferably as a Dispatcher or in a call center.
• I have been into creative writing most of my life. I don't know what it is, but I just love writing.
• I am also an amateur photographer, and I like to specialize in photographing emergency vehicles, as there is no "perfect" vantage point for a really good picture.
In & Out BP, 2801 26th Street West Bradenton, FL 34205
• I handle: Stocking the coolers; Changing the price sign; Lotto; Occasionally handle Public Safety
Central High School, 5603 34th Street West Bradenton, FL 34210 (9/2009-6/2010)
High School Diploma, 5 June 2010
• I was in the Photography Club during my brief tenure at CHS. While in the club, I was the Editor of the Yearbook for the 2009-2010 school year.
• I graduated from CHS with a 3.84 GPA on 5 June 2010.
Manatee High School, 902 33rd Street Court West Bradenton, FL 34205 (8/2007-9/2009)
Some High School Coursework (transferred to Central High School in September 2009)
• I participated in JROTC at Manatee High School, and it was here I learned all of my leadership and teamwork skills.
References Available Upon Request