TO: Human Resources
PAGES: 3 Pages
FROM: Vishnu Ramsaran
Contact info: (863) 585-3888, email@example.com
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am a focused individual who knows how to set and achieve personal and professional goals. This has been the success for my academic and professional accomplishments. This pursuit of excellence gained me recognition as a member of the Alpha Beta Gamma International Honor Society. My past experiences have provided me with the necessary skills to ensure that I will be an asset to your team.
I have extensive management, sales and processing experience in the mortgage / real estate and financing industry. My previous position was primarily sales and sales management, in which I have consistently accomplished my sales goals. The primary reason for my success is because I have relied on my past experience within the mortgage and finance industry to enhance my sales skills and presentations. Due to the combination of my academic and professional background I know I can be an asset to your institution. My sales and management skill has allowed me the opportunity to develop a rapport and personal relationship with my extensive client base. I know if I am allowed to use my abilities within your company, I will definitely improve and expand your clientele. In addition due to my personal rapport with all of my current clients, I will be able to convince them of the superior products offered by your company.
I feel certain my strong initiative and commitment to excellence will be an asset to your team. Should you agree after reviewing the enclosed resume, I will welcome a personal meeting to further discuss your needs and my ability to meet them.
Thank you for your time, consideration and forthcoming response.
Original signed by Vishnu Ramsaran
126-34 145TH STREET
JAMAICA, NY 11436
I have developed communication and interpersonal skills, which have enabled me to provide excellent customer satisfaction through paying attention to details. I pride myself in understanding my product and ability to present it in an exciting manner. My multi-tasking ability is proven with my work experiences listed in my resume. I also possess extensive knowledge of computer operating systems and application along with excellent business negotiation skills. My training and motivational techniques have made me an asset to whomever I represent.
• LAN and WAN infrastructure, including Firewalls, Routers, and Switches
• VPN solutions (both "Office to Office" and "Client to Office") for 1000+ users
• Servers: Windows NT, 2000, 2003, 2008, Novell 4.11 & 5
• Workstations: Windows 95 through Windows 7 and Macintosh Systems
• Microsoft Exchange Servers (5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010)
• Database Administration including Microsoft SQL Servers (7.0, 2000, 2005, 2008)
• Symantec Corporate Solutions, Virtual Environments and many Enterprise level applications
Home Savings of America - 08/2011 - Present
Branch Manager \ Sales Manager - NMLS 568801
• Pre-Screen, Interview and Recruit new Loan Officers, currently manage 5 Officers with a current pipeline of 4Million
• Originate mortgages for home purchases, refinance, SBA, commercial, 203k and new home construction.
• Solidify contacts with local realtors, contractors, financial advisors, and other referral sources and meet all potential borrowers, and inspect all properties for requested financing.
• Review and analyze loan transaction packages for preliminary approval or denial in accordance with bank guidelines.
• Assemble all required documentation for processing and underwriting on each transaction, and prepare and present all related deal points to Loan Committee when required.
IT Solutions Now
Technical Support – 4/08 – 8/2011
• Install, Manage and Support of in-house 2003, 2007, 2010 Exchange Hosting Solution for 8000+
• WAN Configuration and deployment spanning USA, South America, Europe and Asia
• Administration and Support of in-house and external ASP, SQL & Web solutions including all Exchange, Hyper-V R2 and BlackBerry 4.5, 5 Systems
JP Morgan Chase Bank
Account Executive (Sub-Prime & Small Mixed-Use) 2/06 – 1/08
• Liaison between company and brokers to help structure, process, underwrite and fund loans
• Constantly working with sales team, marketing dept. and processing to enhance my knowledge of the industry to improve my product knowledge. Ongoing company training includes, Privacy Act, Fair Lending, Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud (Mortgages)
• Leadership for mortgage brokers so that productivity goals and objectives are met and that full accountability to the Sales Manager is maintained.
• Operational input over the following Areas: sales and marketing, customer management, training, contract compliance, and information technology and business development.
• Perform presentations on products and special programs offered to other sales staff and brokers
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to work directly with people in a customer service capacity
• Proficient in retail management and sales management experience in an environment where aggressive sales goals are required
• Possess entrepreneurial business management orientation, sales planning, and strong team-building skills
First Residential Mortgage Bankers
Senior Account Executive – 10/07 to 2/08
• Manage a group of 7 Account Executives
• Market products to Mortgage Brokers for Conforming, Non-Conforming, Sub Prime and FHA
• Average pipeline of $17,500,000 per month in application with a 90% closure rate.
Flushing Savings Bank, Flushing N.Y.
Loan Processor – 11/98 to 12/04
• Performed independent financial statement analysis in accordance with established procedures for existing and potential borrowers. At a minimum, the analysis included ratio and industry study, cash flow analysis, trend analysis and collateral evaluation.
• Reviewed and monitor loan files for collateral documentation requirements to determine proper completion, ensure timely recording and compliance with bank policies and procedures, and applicable banking regulations.
• Responsible for efficiently and accurately processing loans to ensure timely closings.
Queensborough Community College – Associates Degree – Computer Information System
York College – Information Systems Management
Proficient in DBASE, Windows ’98, ’00, NT, ME, XP, Vista & Windows 7
Proficient in MS Office Suite - Word, Excel, Access, Adobe, Publisher, Front Page, PhotoShop, Coral Draw 7, FileMaker Pro, SharePoint, Mortgage Origination Systems (Calyx 5.2, Net Oxygen, Loan Handler & Encompass)
Enjoy participating in competitive outdoor & indoor sports – Soccer, Cricket, Chess, and Table Tennis.
Furnished upon request