101 E Winter Park,Orlando,FL 32804
Phone: (352) 217-6912
Seeking a challenging position as Sound Engineer and Sound Production in a well-respected organization that will allow me to utilize my skills and benefit the company while advancing my career.
Heliopolis Evangelical Church Cairo, Egypt September 2001-January 2011
• Prepare the stage before each event and check di-boxes adjustment
• Pre-event testing and hall Eq. adjustment
• Live Mixing by using either Analog mixer e.g. Mackie and Yamaha and also digital mixer e.g. Soundcraft VI 2 and Yamaha D200
• Check cables in post event and maintain the broken cables
• Prepare the recorded events using wavelab and cubebase to produce on CDs or Tapes
• Plan the big events that hosted by our church that held outdoors like new year eve
WellSpring Egypt Cairo, Egypt March 2010 –January 2011
Administrator/ IT Specialist
• Working with Company Suppliers to get company needs
• Deal with money issues with customers and company
• Pre-Event shopping and preparation
• Deal with customers to ensure they got satisfy from the training we provide
• Handling Part timers payments after event
• Building Company IT network
• Fix and setup company computers and Electronics
• Training employee on new devices
• Maintain company website
Vodafone Calling Center for UK, Cairo-Egypt December 2008 - June 2009
International Account Advisor
Answering Vodafone customers calls from UK
• Take Customers questions ,technical assistance and complains
• Solve, answers there needs with highly standard quality
Kickoff Project, Stuttgart, Germany July 2006
Administrator and logistics supplier
Multinational project between UNESCO, LOC (Local Organization Committee) FIFA World Cup Germany 2006, and Stuttgart Government
• Deal with event volunteers and supplies there needs (food, water and transportation)
• Adjust Schedules of transferring of festival equipment’s from one part to another part of the city.
• Deal with technical issues of sound and visual problems that happen through outdoors events.
Misr International University (M.I.U.) , Cairo Egypt
Under-graduate in Pharmacy,
Relevant courses: organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, phyto chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, computer, and marketing, pharmacy management, pharmacology, Drug design , Bioassay, quality control,
Marketing Courses: Promotion and Marketing, pharmacy Management, Introduction to Marketing
Complementary courses: English and computer courses in MS-DOS/windows and Microsoft office.
Other courses: Introduction to HR, Modified Physics, First Aid
Other degree: ISLT (degree in leadership from International Sports leadership school in South Africa-Egypt branch)2006, Digital Media editing “minor” (July 2004). SMS (School of leadership and personality development) 2005-2006
Salam language School, (Egyptian School Diploma)-Egypt July2001
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Olympic Games, Athens, Greece August 2004
Spectators service At Aqua Arena
• Helping the Spectators to find their seats in the arena, providing and satisfy their needs inside the arena.
African Cup of Nations, Cairo, Egypt January 2006 -February 2006
Website specialist (Statistics team head) and Journalists relations.
• Update Tournament official website
• Prepare games statistics reports and published
• Deal with Journalists and photographers in the media center and supply them with materials they needs.
FIFA World Cup U-20, Cairo, Egypt August 2009-September 2009
Cairo Stadium Arena Manager Assistant for training courts and PR
• Game days: responsible for advertisement banner are hanged in right place in the stadium and sponsors rights are reserved, and also responsible for media that been shown in stadium screens before and through games
• Weekdays: adjust and deal with 8 teams they been hosted in Cairo to find a training fields all over the week before and after the games and also help teams ******* to satisfy teams need from touristic visits and food supply.
Summer Kids Games Camps 2005 till 2010.
• Prepare and adjust the logistics and supplies for the camp that host around 300 kids for 2 times annually.
• Sound personal inside the event by adjust and speakers in every single corner in camp side as if its public address.
Sketch (Christian Youth sports camp) 2003 till 2010.
• Plan camp Logistics especially sound systems and music equipment.
• Adjust sound speakers and outdoors system to form systems that deliver music to every single court in the facility.
• Record, edit, mix and produce a post camp CDs
• Fluent spoke and wrote English and Arabic and poor spoke German.
• Professional in Microsoft Package, and have the basic skills and Tools in performing research
• Professional Video and Sound Editing
• Good experience and skills in the field of administration, organization and marketing of multinational event
• Good communication skills.
• Good computing skills.
• Energetic and strong willing.
References will be furnished upon request