To seek a challenging position as a Web Developer/ C# Programmer
within a growth-oriented organization, where my programming skills will be utilized to their full potential.
March 2010 – Present
HighPoint Solutions, LLC
Web Developer/Software Engineer
• HighPoint Solutions is a provider of specialized IT services. The business consulting and technology solutions have delivered business value and competitive advantage to the clients.
• Participate in design, develop and maintain the
World’s largest IT training company site [admin portal and web site]
Analyzed project requirements.
Designed technical solution according to the requirements.
Developed all necessary modules and procedures
(GUI, Business Tear, Database).
Programming with C#, ASP.Net, AJAX.
Using: Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL on a back end.
Telerik RadControls for ASP.NET
• Aramark Corporation.
SuiteWizard.Net Centralization Project.
Windows and Web Services for printing orders on different locations.
Communications between services. (XML, C#)
November 2006 – February 2010
E-Time System Inc.
Web Developer/Software Engineer
• E-Time System Inc. is a technology company providing cost-effective solutions for electronic distribution products.
• Created company main web site www.payupcenter.com
This web based application provides full services for over a thousand dealers to sell prepaid wireless, calling cards and to make bill payment transactions as well.
Life cycle development, client-server three tier application.
Design, develop, testing and maintain.
Web reports (Crystal Reports) for summary of activities, where each dealer can run usage, balance and profit report with filtering options.
• Web services for automatic database refills with products (coupons) of different vendors from EMIDA, the largest prepaid wireless supplier.
• Bill Payment Notifications - the program sends email notification to each biller for every bill payment transaction with transaction details.
• Automatic Emails – this program sends end of the day report to each dealer as a HTML attachment
• Automatic ACH Updates- end of the day updates each dealer balance
Creates CSV files with bank account information and amount for bank transactions.
• Automatic Coupon Archive – web application moves old, used staff to archive table.
• System Management Tool.
• And more ….
Primary programming language C#, using:
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008, ASP.Net,
AJAX, SQL Server and FoxPro database.
Web Reports (Crystal Reports)
December 2007 – March 2008 [Short project]
Web Reports (Crystal Reports) for insurance company AGAdministrators.
The company provides health insurance for students.
SQL server on a back end, Web Forms on a client site.
Created advanced store procedures to retrieve sorted
data for an agency needs (based on a user level).
November 2007 [Short project]
Estimates and service contracts for Suburban Heating Company
Options to select different plans and apply for services on line.
December 2004 – June 2006
APS Financial / Member Solution
APS Financial - billing company, provides services for Martial Art
Designed and developed .NET components and ASP.NET Web Form applications. Developed client-server three tier applications
for Company web site.
Created web training classes for APS financial users.
Write stored procedures, SQL statements
to retrieve information from the SQL Server database.
March 1998 – August 2004
Mid Atlantic Technology [Part Time]
VB Programmer/Web developer
Developed client-server three tier applications, concentrating on back end and business layer programming. Develop various programs for company, using
MS Access, ASP, VB and VB.NET
Technologies and Software:
Microsoft Visual Studio. Net, ASP.NET, C#, Visual Basic, SQL Server,
SQL – Structured Query Language, Store procedures, Access, AJAX,
HTML, DHTML, XML, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver.
Some SharePoint basic experience:
Modifying code with SharePoint Designer,
creating pages and views, add libraries and web parts.
Microsoft Visual Studio .NET ( 2005, 2008) ,
MS SQL Server (7.0, 2000, 2005),
Web Development, Interface Design.
CSC Institute, Inc., Southampton, PA
Client/Server Programming (VB, SQL Server, Access)
1983 - 1989
University of Art, BA in Art
Minor – Computer Science