Hi, my name is Karen Price, I have been working in the graphics industry for almost 30 years now and have been drawing since I was 3 years old. Currently I work out of my home office doing paintings, creating art for silkscreen, designing business cards, flyers, posters, logos and so much more. Please view my portfolio at wix.com/karenpriceportfolio/karen-price-portfolio. Following is my resume:
To be a positive, productive asset constantly striving to produce the highest quality designs and services to assure
continued growth for all.
2010 to 2011 • Graphic Artist/ Web Management, Fox Valley Birkenstock - Appleton/Green Bay, WI
• Work independently from my home office.
• Receive instructions and catalogs via e-mail and the U.S. Postal Service.
• Download photos and information from vendor websites.
• Photograph products which are not available from the vendor websites.
• Update Fox Valley Birkenstock and Shoepeddlers websites using these photos and information.
2007 to 2009 • Photo Lab Tech/Graphic Artist, Special Memories Photography - Appleton, WI
• Create graphics for photo shoots and company projects/media; i.e., posters, advertisements, flyers,
brochures, church directories, yearbooks and more.
• Photo restoration.
• Prepare photos for printing using Adobe Photoshop and Express Digital.
• Operate Noritzu 2711 and AGFA D-Lab processors.
2002 to 2007 • Creative Services/Web Design, Promotional Designs, Inc. - Green Bay, WI
• Graphic design and layout for the web, offset, silkscreen, embroidery and ASI.
• Design and maintain web site storefronts, graphics and photos for corporate company stores.
• Create brochures, flyers, forms and catalogs for use in print or e-mail format for internal and external
• Develop logos and art layouts for ASI, embroidery and silkscreen printing.
2000 to 2002 • Sole Proprietor, Venture Graphics - Kimberly, WI
• Own and operate small business.
• Supply graphic services to various clients utilizing acquired skills and experience in management,
sales and customer relations.
• Graphic design for silkscreen, ASI, flexographic and offset printing.
• Create logos and art for embroidery, advertising layout, brochures, catalogs, banners, painted signs
1998 to 2000 • Graphic Arts Coordinator, Downers, LLP - Appleton, WI
• Create designs for sportswear and advertising from concept to final films using spot color and
• Complete responsibility for art department.
• Organized electronic filing system for graphic files as well as film and hardcopy files.
• Confer with internal/external customers to fulfill expectations and to meet requirement for efficient flow
1992 to 1998 • Graphic Artist/Preflight Coordinator, Printron Engravers - Neenah, WI
• Design and layout for flexographic printing.
• Responsible for analyzing all media received from external vendors to prepare and
assess quality of electronic files to assure a smooth work flow upon entering
• Adobe Illustrator CS2 12.0
• Adobe Photoshop CS2 9.0
• Adobe InDesign CS2 4.0
• QuarkXpress 4.0
• Microsoft Word 11.0
• Microsoft Excel 9.0• Adobe Acrobat CS2 7.0
• Adobe Pagemaker 6.5
• Adobe Streamline 4.0
• Fox Valley Technical College - Appleton, WI
• Manatee Jr. College - Bradenton, FL
• The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International - Northeast Wisconsin Chapter
• The Emergency Shelter - Appleton, WI