I have experience in both written and oral communication. I am able to take initiative and work independently, to identify and handle confidential matters. I have knowledge on taking minutes. I am also able to organize and prioritize work. Am computer literate and have filing skills with the ability to keep record of flow of documents.
At present I am scribing for disabled students at the False Bay College, Fish Hoek, Cape Town, South Africa.
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience of Customer Service.
• Good knowledge of General Retail Practices.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2005.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Professional Reception/Personal Assistant.
• Comprehensive knowledge of handling a customer complaint.
• Schedules and time keeping.
• Managing, Organising and controlling documentation flow and record keeping.
• Understand the world as a set of related systems.
• Facilitating learning interventions for retail employees on related software.
• Evaluating and reviewing facilitation sessions.
• Communicating effectively at all levels of the corporation.
• Providing effective customer service.
• Sales and promotion of organisational products.
• Organise and prioritise archives, diaries and appointments.
• Professional and self disciplined.
• Goal orientated and self motivated.
• Confident in areas of subject matter expertise.
• Takes and provides initiative when managing sales and promotions.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with all people.
• Effectively manages conflict.
• Remains calm and composed whilst dealing with difficult situations.
• Maintains high level of activity and concentration over a long period of time.
• Shows concern and care for people.