Over 20 years creative experience creating, sound-designing and producing audio, using industry-standard Macintosh software such as Logic Pro, Ableton Live and Reason. Accustomed to working with teams and keeping to strict deadlines. Constantly learning new techniques and methods of producing modern cutting-edge audio.
Various projects, including: 2000-2011
* Composed, performed and produced Dubstep/Spoken Word EP by Speed Camera Shy (http://gradientaudio.com/releases/grd0017-speed-camera-shy-speed-camera-shy-ep).
* Edited and mixed backing tracks for the “Trussardi Fashion House” show at the Milan Fashion Week.
* Extensive pre-production work on latest album “Vel”, by Mercury Prize-nominated artist Susheela Raman (http://susheelaraman.com).
* Tour musician for Domino Records band "Psapp". Played bass and keyboards at more than 150 concerts worldwide (http://www.psapp.net).
* Recorded and mixed soundtrack for BBC wildlife documentary "The Mountains Of The Monsoon, made by Icon Films (see http://www.icon?lms.co.uk/web/Mountains_of_the_Monsoon).
* As "Hit By A Rock", released many remixes and productions, including a Dubstep remix of Mercury Prize-nominated artist Susheela Raman (see http://www.suheelaraman.com) and releases on Sweden's Redvolume Records and Germany's "Dubstep Division".
* Composed and produced one hour of music for installation at the “Shine” exhibition in central London (featuring works by Tracy Emin and Toby Ziegler, amongst others (see http://www.upprojects.com).
* Edited and mixed backing tracks for five shows at the London Fashion Week (2002 and 2003, including Amanda Wakely and Roland Mouret).
* Formed “Khao” with two fellow producers. Based in Germany and Belgium, one LP and two 12”s were released on the German “!Studio K7” label.
* With two collaborators, created the music and sound-design for the Red Bull sponsored exhibition, “Stimulation Arts 2000” held at the Royal College of Art in London.
Archway Comprehensive School, London. 1975-1979
‘O’ Levels: English language, Art.