Pei-Shiun Tang (Thomas)
Aug 2010 – Present Treehill Production Glassboro, NJ
• Freelance(Project based) as: Production Assistant, Cameraman, Video editor, Director of Photography.
May 2010 – Aug 2010 Fox29 Philadelphia, PA
• Verified all computers in the station were running current versions of anti-virus and spyware software, and troubleshooting when problems occurred.
• Assisted IT manager with updates to the database for domain access users.
• Assisted IT manager in conducting software and hardware inventory updates.
Lab associate & Store associate
Aug 2006 – June 2007(full), 2009(part) Ritz Camera Moorestown, NJ
• Film developing, photo finishing, enlargements, photo restoration, digitized photo/video to CD/DVD.
• Assisted with in-store matters, including answering questions, customer service, sales, etc.
Jan 2005 – May 2005 Video Communication Services. Mt. Laurel, NJ
• Created animation for company logo and trained on linear editing equipment.
• Assisted with lighting, equipment, and backgro¬¬und setup for video shoots.
Nov 2001 – May 2002 Freelance Designer Taiwan
• Created performance VCD for Jia-Yi County custom puppet opera troupe.
• Developed and trans-coded digital sound for a puppet opera show.
Sep 2001 – Nov 2001 U-joy sounds, Inc. Taipei, Taiwan
• Designed, created and published the web site and logo.
• Designed and programmed the product Demo CD.
From Second Lieutenant to Captain
May 1993 – May 2001 National guard of ROC - Army Taiwan
• Directed sergeants in the training of new recruits.
• Military musical instructor for division.
• Staff officer of psychological warfare in battalion and brigade.
• Director of barracks store (a.k.a Post exchange).
• Staff officer of intelligence data center in battalion and brigade.
• Staff officer of manipulating welfare fund raising in brigade.
Sep 2007 – Aug 2010 Wilmington University New Castle, DE
Studio production - Digital Film Making: Script writing, Video shooting / Editing, Budget, Directing. (Bachelor of Science, GPA: 3.92)
Jan 2003 – May 2006 Camden County College Blackwood, NJ
Digital imaging: English as Second language, Video Image, Computer Graphic, Multimedia, Animation, Special Effects. (Associate, GPA: 3.746)
Operating systems: Windows and Mac. Microsoft: Office. Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Flash (Action Script 2 & 3), Dreamweaver. Avid Xpress Pro. Apple: Final Cut Pro, Motion, Soundtrack, Dvd studio Pro, Live Type, Gargeband. Autodesk: Maya, 3D Studio Max. Sony: Sound Forge, Vegas, Dvd Architect.