KEVIN J. KELLY
9614 S. Richmond • Evergreen Park, IL 60805 • (708) 567-0236 • email@example.com
To obtain a position requiring exceptional interpersonal and mass communication skills, as well as audio and video production talents.
Saint Xavier University, Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Arts in Communication with emphasis in Mass Communication, May 2011
Cumulative GPA-- 3.83/4.00 – Graduated with Honors, Magna *** Laude
Media Relations Assistant - Internship, Saint Xavier University January 2011-April 2011
Prepared press releases, developed ideas for school-oriented videos, designed and distributed school information via community-specific websites, and operated production equipment.
Writer/Producer/Editor -“Lyrically Speaking: The Art of Music as a Form of Communication”
Created a documentary through extensive research. Developed script, filmed interviews, edited tape thoroughly, and produced the project completely.
This includes, but is not limited to: Public Enemies (Motion Picture), The Dilemma (Motion Picture), Illinois Dept. of Transportation (Commercial), Chicago Code (Television Series) and Shameless (Television Series)
- Skilled in editing with Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier Pro.
- Proficient in writing, analyzing, adapting, and editing script.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom and AP Style writing.
- Television Production - Radio Production
- Media Writing - Digital Photography
- Visual Communication - Business Management
- Outstanding Mass Communication Student of 2010/2011
- Magna *** Laude
- Dean’s List, 4 semesters
References and Portfolio Furnished Upon Request