KRISTINA D CARD
A hard-working professional with accounting, bookkeeping and office managerial experience.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* 21 years Office Management experience. *14 years Accounting/Bookkeeping experience.
*Able to learn and apply material efficiently. *Hard working, able to multi-task effectively.
*Solves problems in a fast paced environment. *Adept at planning, promotions, and forecasting.
* Outstanding training, leadership, and communication skills.
• Prepare the monthly financial reports (Profit and Loss, Budget & Balance Sheet w Cash Flow Statement) and review with department heads.
• Proficient in Quick Books Enterprise & Pro, Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook.
• Maintenance of the General Ledger and Chart of Accounts
• Complete monthly bank, A/R, and A/P reconciliations and Sales Summary reports.
• Human Resources and Payroll, 401(k) Administrator, W-2’s, 1099s, Quarterly Returns, Sales Tax
• Negotiate agreements with insurance carriers for equipment and property coverage, workers’ compensation and employee health benefit coverage.
• Manage to completion all workers’ compensation claims. Able to work closely with the Worker’s Compensation insurance adjuster to come to a quick close-out of the claim.
• Administer performance evaluations, recommend salary increases, and provide coaching and effective feedback for office personnel.
• Manage the day to day administrative duties of a concrete ready mix company.
• Daily and weekly balancing of cash.
• Control A/P invoices and timely payments to vendors.
• Handle day to day A/R collection calls.
• Daily data entry for A/R & A/P
Present – 03/2009 Cornerstone Materials Corp. Littlerock, CA
Chief Financial Officer
03/2009 – 08/1992 Corporate Secretary
08/1992 – 11/1990 Office Manager/Receptionist
Quartz Hill High School
Antelope Valley Community College
California State University Northridge
Notary Public – Commission Expires; October 4th, 2015
Business Management Certificate – CSUN University
California Preliminary Lien Law Yearly Seminars