William David Gravelle
• The Pennsylvania State University, University Park
• Bachelor of Arts in Music with an emphasis in Audio Engineering
• Music Technology Minor
• Expected graduation, May 2011
• Sound Engineer on two seasons of Penn State School of Theatre and Film’s sit-com.
o Responsible for recording talent, sound design and post-production audio mixing.
• Sound Designer, Mixer, Post Production and Score composer for two Senior Films.
o Score composed in Sibelius and performed in Logic Pro using programmed synthesizers and samplers.
• Live concert recording, including solo student recitals, opera, and big band.
• Composing, recording and mixing an EP album of original music.
• Producing, recording and editing audio and video content for Propulsion Media Lab’s websites.
• Internship with Propulsion Media Labs (May 2011-August 2011)
• Audio Engineer and bass player for local rock band.
• Sound board operator for local church rock and roll group.
• Group Leader/Music Instructor at Shorts and Sports kids camp
• Audio recorder, sound designer and audio post production editor for independent films such as,
o Warfield: Summer Smoke Productions
o Arella: Rubic House Productions
o True Work: Bobby Kruger
Corey Dissin – General Manager at Propulsion Media Labs (610-640-4040)