email@example.com (818) 416-1569
Accomplished Photographer/Producer with over 20 years in pre-production, photography, lighting and postproduction imaging, creative design, advertising and print. A self-starter with great organizational skills and hi-energy consistently demonstrated through the successful completion of projects adhering to strict budgets and meeting deadlines. Sustains a creative and pro-active work ethic with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to evolving markets and styles. Strong track record of transforming traditional relationships into partner-based, value added relationships by using superior customer service.
• Excellent Communicator • Problem Solver
• Organized & Detail Oriented • Great People Skills
• Productivity Focused • Collaborator
QUAD PHOTO- Anaheim, CA July 2005 – August 2010
Studio Manager & Lead Photographer
• Lead photographer (studio & Location), with extensive knowledge in small-medium and large camera formats, lighting (strobe, hot lights and natural), and postproduction for fashion, food and product photography. Working with clients like Pac Sun, USGA, Carabella, Thousand Mile Clothing, LTD Commodities, Robbins Bros., LL Bean.
• Managed studio crew of 25+ producers, stylists, assistants, and photographers with a monthly project gross of up to $150K.
• Successfully implemented value stream mapping into daily studio workflow increasing profits by 15% and cutting costs by 8%.
• Networked and sold services to key clients including Pac Sun and Robbins Brothers expanding studio business and increasing revenue by 25%.
• Negotiated a three-year contract for LTD Commodities increasing business by 30%.
• Strengthened relationships with vendors, modeling agencies and location scouts resulting in savings, time and cost.
• Created a comprehensive and updatable portfolio of current market photography in both book and digital format.
• Produced all project elements including booking locations, talent, and equipment and freelance labor to customer specifications.
• Managed and supervised projects and teams from marketing through the creative/design processes and photography to finished deliverables, including handling budgets and timelines.
• Produced photography projects as well as print and advertising encompassing booking locations, crews, models, and all critical aspects of production.
• Created policy and procedure materials maintaining business processes and equipment standards to sustain on going cost effectiveness and studio profitability.
• Utilize Photoshop to provide Image retouching in alignment with customer specifications to achieve top-level results and customer satisfaction.
FRANK DOROSY Page 2
LUMEN ADVERTISING & DESIGN- La Crescenta, CA 2004-2005
Account Executive/Production, Photographer
• Lead photographer, handling all product and food photography.
• Formulated, developed and presented promotional packages for clients generating revenue.
• Provided hands on management and trafficking of publication projects from concept to final deliverables.
• Prepared estimates for all shoots before beginning of production and maintained photography and creative budget.
• Fostered and maintained excellent relationships with internal and external partnerships.
• Worked directly with clients marketing, promotions and sales team to create various campaigns, promotions and press releases.
Y & M Associates, Inc.- Glendale, CA 1995 – 2004
Account Executive & Head of Production, Photographer
• Lead photographer in charge of all pre-production and photography.
• Managed budgets, timelines, and client/vendor relationships including coordinating talent, photo shoots, print, packaging and trafficking publication advertising.
• Worked directly with sales team to create sales programs and incentive programs to boost sales and generate revenue.
• Collaborated with the client’s marketing and promotions team to develop campaigns, promotions, and marketing strategies.
• Key Sales Representative for major clients including Nestle, Mattel, Sara Lee and Wolfgang Puck.
• Pasadena Art Center – Photography and Creative Design
• Pasadena City College – Business Communication, Photography, Graphic Art
• Adobe Photoshop CS5
• Adobe Illustrator CS5
• Adobe Bridge
• Adobe In Design CS5
• Adobe Light room 3
• Capture One Pro 6
• Hasselblad Phocus 2.6
To review portfolio please call 818.416.1569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org